Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mark Your Calendars

Last night it was raining and cold here SO I cuddled up in BED with Bailey (my Man was out of town for work), a bowl of soup and a peanut butter larabar. Okay, two peanut butter larabars. I heart them. And it was Bachelor Pad Monday.

Did anyone else develop a love for Elizabeth and Kovacs as a couple last night?! I did. What a love story. "I realized I loved your mother when everyone on the Bachelor Pad voted her as having the worst boob job. When I couldn't write her name down I knew it was love." But seriously though, it WAS super cute to watch him worry about her feelings and then comfort her afterwards. I like them.

Jesse B's mother forgot to teach him manners. Peyton, I would also forgo the fantasy suite after Jesse's display of teasing, burping and being all too comfortable on your second date. What happens on the third? Gross.

This was one dirty game. If I had to choose one of the insults i'm not sure which one i'd pick. Dumb? I think dumb is better than stupid, but it doesn't sound like an attractive quality. I definitely wouldn't be UPSET though. Gwen did not take that well. Always a bridesmaid never a bride? Mmmm.. it depends how you take this one. Always a bridesmaid implies having lots of friends, BUT never a bride implies having lots of men (yes by having I mean doing). Worst boob job? Couldn't be me, but if I HAD a boob job that would be a horrific insult, you literally PAID money for that one. Shallow? I'll take it.

One thing I like about cold, rainy nights is that I never feel guilty for climbing into bed way too early and watching TV. It's an excuse to be lazy, and i'll take those where ever I can get em. What? You want me to run in the rain? I can't, I melt. This is the only option. Speaking of colder weather and good TV, it's ALMOST time for THESE shows...

Premiering September 8th

America's Next Top Model

I'm thinking AMNTM should consider running a caption on the bottom of the TV screen while the show airs. Something that reads, "for just a dollar a day you can feed a starving model in New York, donate now and save a life."

Hellcats

YES, Bring It On.. TV. A few 25 year olds playing highschool cheerleaders is RIGHT up my alley.

I love shows where highschool kids hang out in bars and drink..

Premiering September 9th

Vampire Diaries


It's like Twilight only better. Who said that?

Premiering September 13th

90210

As long as it continues to air, I will continue to watch.

Gossip Girl

Their clothes are like shiny objects, once you stare at them you can't look away.

Where will you be this fall? In bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment