80 days until my wedding. Can you believe it? Of course you can because you haven't thought about it.
In 83 days I will be a WIFE. And I will have a husband. To me, there are very few things that sound stranger than this. Like, dead whales can spontaneously explode and that a toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans. Quit eating toothpicks America.
Instead, do something useful with them. Build SHIPS.
Source: fubiz.net via Christopher on Pinterest
So on the wedding front.. The invites have slowly been trickling out. Slowly because finding 300 addresses is not an easy task. It’s also hard to find an address for people listed as Craig, Craig’s Wife, Craig’s Mom and Craig’s Dad. This is how my Man’s invite list looks. Craig doesn’t seem to have a last name and it would appear as though his family is even less fortunate and don’t have first names.
What else. So far I haven’t found wedding planning to be stressful and I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family, group of friends and almost husband. With their help and the help of some really good vendors, the wedding we’ll be everything I want right down to a room full of bright colored lights and a reeses peanut butter cup cake! All that and I don't have to make one thing or set anything up, which is for the best since a DIY wedding by me might look more like a frat party. Chips? Beer? Is my CD player loud enough?
My dress is also here and currently residing in my parent’s closet. To say it fits like a glove would be an inaccurate statement since I’ve never had a pair gloves cut off my circulation and forbid me to move. Either the dress needs to grow an inch in the bodice or I need to lose an inch. Since it doesn’t seem very receptive to favors I’d say I’m going to have to lose an inch. That’s the trouble with measuring and ordering your “perfect” size. My measurements didn’t account for sitting, drinking a glass of water, and although not extremely important, breathing. Let’s be real though, I’m just going to have it let out. Let that bodice OUT.
In other news, 3 weeks from now my girlfriends and I are going to AZ for 1 of my 2 stagettes (told you I was lucky). It’ll be like the Bachelor house only smaller and we won’t be fighting over floppy haired Ben from Sonoma.

source
And if one of my friends start acting like Courtney she'll have to sleep outside. At someone else's house.
Lastly, for our honeymoon my Man and I are going to HAWAII. I can’t wait. We even decided that we’re going to try surfing. We came to that decision today after my Man made me google, “shark attacks in Hawaii”. I’m not sure what number would have been too many, but 115 since 1882 seems to be alright with him.
Source: google.com via Lori on Pinterest
Now I think i've brought you up to date on the wedding stuff. Tomorrow we'll talk fitness? Okay? Okay.
Is anyone even reading this? No? Okay.


No comments:
Post a Comment