I learned a two things while attending this course, how to make everything in Excel pink and that school still sucks. You know what they say, old habits die hard. I spent the majority of my two day education fighting the urge to skip, take extra long bathroom breaks/wander the halls (no one will accuse of taking too long in the bathroom) and not pay attention.
I had to leave the second day of the course an hour early so I could "model" at an H&B Men's Night. I use the word model loosely here. Although model was in the description I would consider myself to have been more of greeter/server of drinks. Regardless, I was going to be paid in jewels and obviously couldn't turn THAT down. When class started Tuesday morning I had plans of telling the teacher that I would be leaving early, but one thing led to another and I just never got around to it. I was busy charting, creating spreadsheets and checking hotmail. ANYWAY, we had our last break at 2:15. I figured this was the perfect opportunity to slip out considering I had to be at the H&B showroom by 3:00.
Now APPARENTLY (as was told to me by my fellow co-worker who was also taking the class) the teacher did not appreciate this. "Why didn't she tell me she was leaving?", "I'm going to have to give her an incomplete.", etc.. etc.. By the end of the class the teacher's anger faded and she obviously began to remember how charming and smart I was.
Therefore she gave my co-worker THIS to pass along...

I now see why attendance was so important. By 13 this statement really means 11.75.
HAHAHA you rembel you!!! LOL You better frame that certificate and hang it in your office! :) Take a pic when you do and post it please!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in high school I had to take a two day coaching certification course... of course I went out on the eve of the first day and was so hungover I didn't even know my own name for the second day. I literally fell asleep during our lunch break and missed almost an hour of the course! Still passed me though, hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you made doughballs... if I lived alone I would make them everyday but never bake them. The "raw" dough was to-die-for!!