
Also keep in mind, I'm as white as Marilyn Manson and it still looks AMAZING.
(this is where i'd put a picture of him with "blush?" written about, but he's too ugly for this blog)
Another thing I LURVE is this toque...

It's from Aldo and it's the PERFECT toque. I normally don't wear toques because they squeeze the top of my head while emphasizing my chubby little cheeks. It's not a desirable look I can tell you that much. HOWEVER, this one is literally perfect and since it's only taken 24 years to find it, I feel the need to share. BUY ONE, and buy me the other two colours. My address is 156-5305.. JUST kidding. I'll buy them myself, damn it. (you should probably try this on before buying it incase you have an unusually maasive head, in which case you should probably steer clear of toques all together. Massive heads are destined to be cold.)
Side Note: Toques make you feel cool. I'm wearing this one right now and I feel SO cool. So cool in fact, I might not talk to ANYONE in the office today.
I've been sportin a toque too!! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteFor the record, I've never heard of the word Toques before right now. In Minnesota, we just call them hats. :)
ReplyDelete