Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

I've been a bad blogger this week. You can blame twitter and my one track mind. The good news is that I have a few things to share today.

It's TREE TIME in the Condo Castle



This is one of those pre-lit trees (the best kind), the fact that it's nothing but lights is a testament to my laziness and lack of commitment. I can't commit to a colour scheme this year. See the year I bought it I decided that hot pink and lime green were the perfect Christmas colours. Aging 2 years and maturing at most, half a year, I've come to realize that these are not the perfect Christmas colours. In fact, these colours clash with any other decorations you want to buy aside from the round hot pink and lime green ornaments. They even clash with Santa.

I recently picked up THIS new kind of BURGER


Sol Cuisine makes the BEST burgers and this one is another winner in my books. It's got a little more heat/kick than the Indian one and the plain one. It also has both bean and corn kernels in it. I felt like I needed to singularize corn just there by adding kernel behind it. Mostly so I could tell my next story..

So yesterday, my Man ended up dropping off a scale for one of his buddies who then asked him to go for lunch which then led to me losing my lunch partner and eating my lunch in front of the TV. SO as I sat there eating my burger topped with mushrooms, ketchup and a side of a brown rice wrap (my lunch.. okay, and dinner of the moment..) a corn kernel rolled off my plate and fell between the couch cushions. As I watched it fall into the depth of the couch/black hole (it probably landed on a pile of loonies, one of my nighties and a lost remote control) I said to myself, "when you get up from this couch remember to grab that corn kernel." I should have just answered back right then and there. "Self, you will never remember to do that. Also, your sheets are still in the washer from 2 weeks ago. You might be able to skip the dryer."

Mah Snowboard



I love this board because it has great sayings written all over it. I can't remember what any of them are at the moment but I can assure you they are very insightful.



Russell Brand has ANOTHER book, Booky Wooky 2. Obviously someone told him I was done the first one and ready for another good page turner. Obviously.



When I uploaded this next picture and it appeared all mini on my screen, I could not for the life of me remember what this was a picture of. I was thinking, ants. Why would I take a picture of ants? And where did I find them in this weather? When I opened it I remembered...



This is my maximum security fence to keep Bailey in the backyard. As you can see there are a few minor flaws/escape routes, but she has yet to attempt to break out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in a new apartment this year, and I would like to have a tree, but with my 2 cats, I'm not sure I will this year. They're both about 3 years old and haven't grown out of their "kitten" phase yet, and would probably destroy a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably able to skip the dryer more often than not, hahaha. Love the makeshift fence!

    ReplyDelete