
Source
SO I’m now on day TEN of the cleanse and to be honest it doesn’t even feel like I’m on a cleanse. Maybe that's because I eased my headache with a whole bag of rice cakes. The only time I remember is when I reach for one of the not-gluten-free cereals kicking around in our pantry. Family supper also reminded me since there were cupcakes, my Mom’s AMAZING chicken and some new dark chocolate and pistachio slice she made. At that point it felt less like a cleanse and more like a punishment. I LOVE cupcakes.
We both do..

Source
Are you sleeping yet? I should have put a warning at the top of this post, "may cause drowsiness". Other side effects might include, heart palpitations, blurred vision and urination difficulties. JUST kidding. Your vision should be fine.
Tonight I have rehearsal for the Power of Pink fashion show, which is tomorrow night, so things should start to get more interesting around here. At the very least I'll take pictures of random things backstage just so we all have something to look at.
I also need to admit that I fell a little bit behind this past weekend on the whole reading the daily Crazy Sexy Diet tips, prayers and affirmations. Okay and the meditation if we're being completely honest. TODAY I will be BETTER though. That's besides point. Where i'm going with this is that Day 7 was supposed to be a juice fast. Clearly I wouldn't have participated in this anyway because 1) I don't have a juicer and 2) that's f@#king nuts, but I still could have read about it. That day was also supposed to be a techno detox. That's right. I'm not sure what Day 7's intentions are but I feel like they're lingering around attempted murder.
"Techno detox! Yesterday you cleansed emotions; today you'll cleanse the need to obsessively check your inbox."
"If you tweet, do it with purpose and not during dinner. No really cares that you just wiped your ass. Twitter is for brand building, not senseless narcissistic drivel."
Well now what am I going to talk about? And how on earth are you supposed to preoccupy yourself if you can't use technology or food?! Day 7 might as well be called Day We Took All Your Hobbies Away.
No comments:
Post a Comment