Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Show

I'm back. Unfortunately I still don't have much to say. Last night I had rehearsal which was pretty uneventful. Although I did learn something.. The runway is not very condusive to the wedding dress I'll be wearing for one of the designers. I feel like the size of the crinilon MAY/WILL block my view of the various glitches in the runway that unless I want to fall need be avoided. Hopefully, if I do fall I'll at least make it youtube worthy. Like at least 100,000 hits. So I did a little research, I don't want to go into this potential fall blind.

I like this one, she kept it simple. Straight on the a#%..


Source

This one's original, it looks like she's signaling "I'm alright"..


Source

Either or someone's about to pass her a Smirnoff Ice...



A little audience interaction..


Source

And if I really want to get fancy.. Did I fall? Or am I just happy to see you..


Source

OR I could just get up and run.


Source

So here are yesterday's Cleanse stats in case you were wondering/want to put yourself to sleep...

- Drank lots of water
- Abstained from gluten
- Abstained from coffee
- Abstained from alcohol
- Abstained from animal products
- Did 30 minutes of Yoga Meltdown
- Ate my last snack right before bed
- Abstained from crack aka sugar
- Took some Vitamin D and Whole Food Optimizer
- Got 8 hours of sleep

Next I've included two youtube videos. The first one my Man finds funny. I know this because I overheard him this morning saying to Bailey, "Would ya look THIS? Bailey, would ya look at THIS? Just look at THIS." And the second video makes me laugh. If you watch it long enough you'll get to the point where I swear one baby is saying, "Oh no YOU didANT" to the other.





Well today per cleanse rules I have to write a list of all the things I love and TONIGHT is the show. Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. Is that the Jillian Michaels yoga meltdown? I just bought it on Sunday and have suffered through her damn push-ups 3 times now. I hate her! But I love her at the same time...

    ReplyDelete