Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Back

Alright, so I don’t get called flighty by the people closest to me for nothing. Nope, I get called flighty because I am. In the dictionary flighty is defined as guided by whim and fancy, as well as, unpredictably excitable and frivolous. Mmm yup that pretty much sums it up. I’m flighty in life and in blogging. I was bored of food so I moved on to more random things and then got bored of those things, got bored of blogging and then just got bored. One thing remains consistent though I’m NEVER bored of talking about myself. And you can never be bored of food for very long. At least I can’t. I love food, which is why yesterday...

I started off my day with my BREAKFAST COOKIE


Oh you know it. 1/3 Cup oatbran, 1 Tbsp Almond Butter, 1 smashed Banana, Cinnamon, Tsp Maca Powder and a few splashes of Almond Milk.

So for the past week I’ve been bugging my Man to take me to the mall for Jeggings. I had been there the previous week trying some on by myself but I wanted to get his opinion because I dropped that kind of cash. Since we don’t see eye to eye on most articles of clothing I choose I wanted to make sure we both felt the same way about my Jeggings since I AM going to be living in them. Anyway, we decided to go to the mall at lunch. Food court and Jeggings, that’s a win win.

After pretending to scan the food court as if I didn’t already know what I was going to have I announced I was getting extreme Pita.


No I didn't take my bed to the mall, I stole this picture from my archives. Regular Grilled Chicken on Whole Wheat with Lettuce, Pickles, Ranch and Black Olives.

FYI – lately I’ve been eating vegetarian at home and eating chicken out. I’m like a closet vegetarian. My Man got Opa which was one heaping plate of various carbs topped with a chicken kabob. I taste tested his pita bread with Taziki. Two thumbs up. After we finished up in the food court we made our way to Havik where I tried on a pair of Hudson, 7 and William Rast Jeggings. The vote was unanimous among the employees and my Man, William Rast it was. I wasn’t 100 percent sold on the wash but I figure maybe I should expand my horizons and let the really bluey wash in. “Really bluey”, yup that’s what I said.

These are them..



And now because I went on revolve to find them I also found them in a better WASH. Damn it. I know what you're thinking, those are the same, but they're not.



Now here’s the funny part about this excursion. I was wearing the dress I bought in Arizona, the dress I purchased despite the fact that my Man didn’t like, yeah that one. Well while we were in Havik all three girls complimented me separately on my “cutest dress ever”. The girl ringing me through put the nail in the coffin when she asked where I had bought it from. There hasn’t been a day when I’ve the dress and not been complimented by a complete stranger. So the moral of this story is that I should have bought the OTHER dress I loved too. And hopefully I love my really bluey wash William Rasts.

Suppa Time

While I’ve been bugging my Man about Jeggings he’s been suggesting we go to Red Lobster for endless shrimp. So last night that's exactly what we did. Well he did, I got a pound of Canadian Snow Crab Legs. I didn't take a picture but the menu wants you to believe they look like this..



Similar but the actual lighting was no as forgiving. Neither was the "tool" they wanted me to use to crack open the legs. Instead, because I didn't have the scissors I normally use at home, I had to resort to using my fingers. This was both classy and painful.

After watching Survivor and The Defenders with my Man I had some Pumpernickle and PB before calling it a night..



I also woke up for half a Banana and PB around 1:00 AM. Somethings never change. Look how much easier my stories flow when you add in meals. Food makes talking about yourself so much easier.

3 comments:

  1. I just got a pair of 7 jeggings and I love them! So comfy and so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE them!!! I need a pair of Jeggings!! How much were they?? What were the price ranges from all the kinds you tried on at Havik???

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so I think I may have bought the EXACT same pair of jeggings... check out my post today! sorry girl, I will never wear them when we'll be at the same place, because a) you bought them first and b) you look better in them! hahaha love ya! xo

    ReplyDelete