On a regular basis I am not a fan of the basement after 1:00 am. Apparently in my mind 1:00 a.m. is the time when intruders break in, head downstairs and hang out until 5:00 a.m. when they leave, at which time it’s safe to venture down there again. To make matters worse though, the light bulb above the stairs AND the next light bulb at the bottom of the stairs are burnt out. This means that you cannot see until you are down the stairs and walk half way through the pitch black basement to the next light switch. As IF I was going to walk into that death trap last night. No way. Instead, I held it for 4 hours. Worst.. Sleep.. Ever..
Now I’d also like to point out that this is what happens when two lazy, procrastinator’s live together. My Man and I share all of the worst qualities and I’d be lying if I said that our future didn’t scare me. Just saying.
"I'll do it later." ---- "Yeah, me too. Later."

As for the rest of the weekend, Saturday Mel and I drove to Saskatoon for a little shopping aka Lululemon, Manhattan Casuals and Starbucks. It’s a two hour drive each way but let’s be honest, in our minds that means 4 hours of talking and coffee. What kind of female says no to that?
When we got there we went straight to lululemon and I could not WAIT to buy, at very least, a pair of new capris (those cool grey ones to be exact). SO I grabbed a pair of capris, a couple cute tops, a pair of shorts and headed into the change room. Now here’s the thing. I walked into lululemon completely content with myself. I thought I was actually starting to see a little more muscle here and there. That was until I got naked in the lululemon change room. I’m not sure if it was the 7 mirrors pointing at me from every which direction or whether it was the overhead lighting casting shadows in places I’d never seen before. Where that was supposed muscle again? And LOOK at the back of my hair. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself. WHO designed these things?
I decided to go with the capris, I mean if they looked good in that fun house then they MUST be okay. Mel and I eventually made our way inside the mall and as we were browsing around I started laughing, “how about those lululemon change rooms?” Mel responded, “Oh my GOD, I KNOW.”

So next time you’re in a lululemon change room staring at your entire a** in the mirror ahead of you just think about everyone else in the change rooms next to you staring at theirs.
Which gray crops?? I'm looking on the site now haha
ReplyDelete