Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last Dance

So last night after a day of slaving away in the office my Man and I headed for the gym to slave away in Ride. I love how Ride never gets any easier. Actually I hate that fact, but it’s comforting to know it’s a good work out. Afterwards we stopped at Superstore on the way home to stock up on some groceries and to buy my Man all the fixings for more soup. He loves soup. I on the other hand bought as many butternut squashes as I could carry. That and papaya, apples, brussel sprouts, etc.. Bring on the produce.

Now we had high hopes of making supper out of our new purchases but since it was 7:30 and the Bachelor Pad season finale was waiting to be watched we stopped at Extreme Pita instead; “TWO pita pizzas please.”

Did anyone else watch the finale? We settled into our theatre basement, both managing to make it down the dimly lit/pitch black stair case, and hit PLAY on Tivo. Pita pizzas and Bach Pad… Peeeeerfect.

How about Jake being one of the judges?! HELLO conflict of interest.

How about Share or Keep? I sat there praying that they would both pick share. I knew I would be happy with the ending of the show if they split the money. However, if someone chose share when the other chose keep I knew I was going to be MAD and I really didn't feel like being mad.

So how about the fact that I already made chicken noodle soup this morning. Yup, it's true. I started it at 7:20 and finished it by 7:50. Feel free to leave me a message telling me how impressive that is. Also, if you're bored at work today and you enjoy creeping on reality TV stars check out http://twitter.com/TenleyMolzahn. If not, congratulations on your maturity.

Oh and P.S it was the Lululemon Wunder Under Crops in gray for those of you who were wondering ;)

1 comment:

  1. SO nice! But I have to wonder if its really worth $78....... Are they?

    ReplyDelete