Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I LOVE my Man

SO this past weekend my Man went on a boys trip to Minneapolis for TWO football games. His fav team USC was playing on Saturday and then they caught an NFL Vikings game on Sunday. Had it been the 49er's on Sunday this literally would have been his dream trip. Comparable to how I'd feel about 2 weeks in Mexico or Dominican Republic if either of them were to build a replica of the Mall of America.

Anyway, he got home on Monday after being gone for 4 days and I could NOT wait to see him. Bailey and I sat staring out the window from 5:30 until he finally arrived.. at 8:30.. What? It had been FOUR days.

He walked in with THIS pretty bag..



Inside was a box...



Inside the box was a bag...



AND inside the bag was a COACH PURSE



I can't explain how excited I was. He had sent me a message on Saturday night asking whether I liked Burberry or Coach better so I knew I was getting a purse but STILL. I was just so happy that on his boys trip, at the Mall of America, he thought of ME (and then thought of Burberry or Coach!!). I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. So ever since Monday i've slept with, ate with, worked out with my NEW Coach PURSE. Just kidding, I haven't worked out.

So while my Man was watching Fball in Minni, I was having a girls night in Reg. It was Mel's bday on Friday so Saturday we CELEBRATED. In the afternoon Mel and I went for lunch and manicures and in the evening I had a few of the girls over at my place for appy's and drinks. We followed this up with shooters at Earls (WHY?) and then the bar. I was so excited to be the hostest with mostest Saturday night that all I could think about the week prior was WHAT sort of appy's I was going to serve and HOW I was going to make them look fancy. I decided to go with...

An assortment of Crackers, Antipasto and unpictured HUMMUS (of course)...



Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate squares (because I always hear about "wine and chocolate)...



And Cucumbers, Grapes and Strawberries...



I also had a Brie Baker filled with Brie Cheese, Maple Syrup and crushed Pecans which was AH-mazing. Unfortunately, I was too excited to dig in that I forgot to take a picture. Somehow we also managed to avoid taking pictures ALL night, not even one. However, I guess that's a sign of a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment