
As for the Popcorn I went with PEANUT BUTTER Popcorn (I didn't get a chance to look at the really good suggestions until AFTER the movie). I melted a Tbsp of Earth Balance with a Tbsp of Peanut Butter and drizzled it all over.

After my Man busted out his Popcorn and people turned around to stare we came to the conclusion that the brown paper bags are louder than the Movie Theatre bags.
Other things worth noting (or not)...
I bought this bag of Stacy's chips on Friday. This morning there are barely any left. I am the only one who eats them. Damn it.

Some of this action too place with a side of Real Housewives of Atlanta..

Saturday afternoon before my Man's hockey we made some healthy all natural energy bars. I like dividing up all my ingredients ahead of time. It makes me feel like the star of my own cooking show.. that no one watches..

This recipe is adapted from the Thrive Diet book, and by adapted I mean it's exactly the same only we didn't have Almonds or Hemp flour so we used Walnuts and Spelt.
Cinnamon Apple Energy Bars
- 1 Cup of Dates
- 1 cored Apple
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup of Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup of ground Flax Seed
- 1/4 Cup of Spelt Flour
- 1/2 Cup of cooked Quinoa
Toss all ingredients into the food processor, process, dump into a pan, flatten and cut into 12 bars. We decided to just leave the mixture in the pan without dividing into 12. In the condo castle we're more of a cut and go couple than a cut, package and store appropriately. I forgot to take a picture of them done so just use your imagination.
Sunday I worked a bridal show with a few girlfriends. Lex (and her partner Cass) just launched their event and wedding planning business here in Regina. They had a booth set up at the Bridal Expo so we spent the day handing out brochures and cupcakes.

I told one bride that if there was anything she wanted at her wedding, anything at all, we'd be able to find it. That being said, anyone know where we can find a mechanical bull? You're welcome Lex.
Anyway, in all seriousness if you're in Regina and need some help with an event or your WEDDING (so fun) check out their website http://oldnewborrowedblue.ca/. Its only been 10 months and I still do not know how to make that a link. Embarrassed? Should be.
Well I'm off to cut this cake. It's one of the technicians birthdays so we're getting everyone high on sugar this morning.
I'm glad you liked the social network! I really loved that movie, too. Between that and your sugar high, it sounds like your week is off to a great start! :)
ReplyDelete