Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White Out

It was so cold and blizzardy here yesterday (/today). It literally took us one hour, three close calls and a few swear words to get home from work last night. The roads were icy, the wind was blowing and everyone in the city forgot how to drive. Typical for the first snow fall in the city. The weather continued to get worse as the night went on. I think it's safe to say that if there were any drunk drivers out last night they got caught.

Breakfast



Lunch


Miracle Noodles heated on the stove with 2 Tbsp of Nutritional Yeast, Garlic Powder and Salt. Topped with steamed Broccoli and Seitan.

Lunch Dessert



Since my Man and I followed my Dad the whole way home from work, we decided to follow him right to his house and go swimming/hot tubbing. I hadn't worked out yet so I figured it would be a good way to get some exercise in. My Man swam laps while I alternated between the dog paddle and treading water. Did you know I was so advanced in my swimming skills that I skipped a color in swimming lessons? It's true.

Suppa


Does this picture even need an explanation? If you have not yet purchased these burrito's, you're are nuts.

Suppa Dessert


Apparently taking a picture is a lot of work so instead I opted to recycle this one. And if you haven't noticed the above picture has been recycled on more than one occasion as well (like everyday).

Once we finished getting supper ready/heating it up, we headed upstairs to watch Hawaii 5-0. Swimming and blizzards must take a lot out of a person since my Man fell asleep before 9 o'clock while still wearing his jeans, work shirt and toque. I mean work shirt and jeans I can see, but toque? You've got to be dead tired (and hot) to keep that on all night. I can't even sleep in socks..

Unnecessary Bedtime Snack...



Did you hear about Bin Laden threatening France over the Afghan war? I thought Bin Laden was dead.

1 comment:

  1. Aah I need to go get those Miracle Noodles ASAP. Are they at just normal grocery stores or where can I find it?

    And also, I had no idea that you skipped a color in swimming lessons. You are a baller like that.

    ReplyDelete