I wish that someone would just walk into the condo castle, take off their shoes, march up the stairs and steal my entire closet. Except for maybe my dresses.. and my jeggings.. Okay, so I wish someone would walk into the condo castle and steal the MAJORITY of my closet. I need this to happen. I need it to happen so that my parents and my Man won’t judge me when I order one of everything on shopbop.com. I’m willing to pay my thief. Any takers?
I’ll even make you a Breakfast Cookie

1/3 Cup Oats, 1 Tbsp Almond Butter, ½ a smashed Banana, Cinnamon, 1 Tsp Maca Powder and a few splashes of Almond Milk.
At some point during my morning, which was filled with lots of hard work of course, I dreamed of a work incentive system I feel my parents should adopt in the office. It stemmed from the Arbonne party I attended Wednesday night. See, Haley’s Aunt (the Arbonne lady) was showing us a Tiffany bracelet the company had sent her for reaching a certain number of sales. She has also received a diamond necklace and she’s currently points away from a MERCEDEZ BENZ. That got me thinking. If I had the opportunity to work my way up to a Louis Vuitton, Diamonds, a shopbob gift card or a Burberry Scarf I would work REALLY hard. I mean REALLY hard. It's like dangling a carrot in front of a horse, only i'm not a horse and a Louis is way nicer than a carrot.
Lunch

½ Cup of Egg Whites, Curry Powder, Salt and Tomatoes with a side of toasted Ezekiel English goodness and Better Buttah (Earth Balance – “Whipped” to be exact).
Lunch Dessert

Frozen Honey Dew and Strawberries.
I spent the rest of the afternoon working because that's what society forces us to do. When I got home I did something I like to do, eat snacks.
Snack

Half an Acorn Squash, Microwaved and dipped in Red Pepper Hummus.
Little did I know while I was sitting there eating my snack I was actually fueling up for manual labor. My Man had purchased plywood at Home Depot for some sort of creation of his. Anyway, he showed up at home with a trunk full of plywood and a face that read, "Can you help me carry this upstairs?" Once I made sure he was aware that I am a girl, a weak soft handed girl, I grabbed one end since it was evident I didn't have a choice. There were three pieces in total and by the second piece I had a sock on my hand to try and lessen the pain. This sh** was heavy. While my Man practically chanted, "I'm sorry", "are you going to cry?", and "you always say you want to be one of the boys", while we hauled it upstairs I couldn't help but resent the fact that he chose ME of all people to help.
After my Man was finished working me like a slave I attended another Jewelry party. I know, right? Jewelry and makeup parties everywhere. This particular party was for Hillberg and Berk jewelry, the company I modeled for back in August. SO I still had my gift card for walking in the show and it was burning a hole in my Coach purse. As I scanned all of the beautiful, shiny jewels lined up on the tables I couldn’t help but think what great work incentives they would be. Then my mind jumped back to all the work I had just done with my Man and I figured, "You ALREADY earned this."
I ended up walking out with these JEWELS..

The earrings I earned for walking in the runway show (thank you gift card) and the necklace coincides with the plywood.
When I got home I was ready for some Suppa since it was almost 8 o'cock. And I couldn't wait to try out THIS new playa..

Lactose, Dairy, Soy and Gluten free cheese.
Suppa

Half a Sweet Potato with Almond Butter because it's my current obsession. AND 1/2 cup of Egg Whites with Daiya Cheese. THIS... Cheese... was... AHmazing.
Throughout the night I had FOUR Rice Cakes.. Yup, I said FOUR..

I alternated between dipping them in Earth Balance and Almond Butter. Fat and more Fat. YUM. If you're keeping track of the timeline I didn't eat supper until 8:30 and I went to bed at 9:50, so by "throughout" the night I mean throughout the hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment