Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fantasy Draft

Yesterday morning my Man and I woke up freezing. For starters, I like to sleep with the window open and it's starting to REALLY cool off at night. Secondly, our comforter is waiting patiently in the hallway to be washed. Feeling optomistic I stripped our bed of the warm comforter Saturday in hopes of washing it immediately. That didn't happen. Meanwhile we're using a rather thin comforter from the spare bedroom. Why must I procrastinate everything? No really, why? Procrastination vs Cold Nights. Who will win...

I got to work and sat down to THIS


1/3 Cup Oats, 1 Tbsp Raw Almond Butter, 1/2 Smashed Banana, 1 Tsp Maca Powder, Cinnamon and a few splashes of Almond Milk. Tah Duh. Oh and some Pumpkin Chai Tea from Davids Tea.

After breakfast I was showing my Man a picture of separated Chicken on fitperez.com (you’ll have to look that up, it’s sick) and as I was scrolling down he spotted a picture Christiano Ronaldo and his gf. Immediately, he asked me to scroll back up and preceded to ask who is girlfriend was. SO we googled her name and it turns out she’s a foreign supermodel. No big deal. Is it weird that when he went back up to his office I emailed him two pictures of her and wrote, “She has small boobs.” It’s okay that was a rhetorical question.

Lunch


I cant' decide whether that picture looks really gross or kind of nice. 2 Spiralized Zucchini's, 1/4 Cup of Red Pepper Hummus and 1/2 a Cup of TVP. Look familiar? That's because it is. I like it.

TVP


In case you aren't sure, TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein) is made from reduced-fat soy beans and is used to replace or extend ground meats. All you do is boil equal parts water and TVP and it's done. It has a meaty texture, so anywhere you want meat you can use it. It also has 20 grams of protein per 1/2 cup. I have officially converted my Man into a TVP eater.

After work my Man and I came up with a game plan for the night. It involved the gym, supper and then his fantasy draft and my visit with Kim. I did ask him if I could have my own fantasy cheerleader draft for his team but he wasn't interested. Oh well, I probably would have just taken each and every Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader anyway. And appointed myself captain of course. I'd also have reserved every second month in the calendar for me and make the rest of them double up. Two for Sept, me for Oct, two for Nov, me for Dec, etc..

Anyway, the only real reason the game plan was made was to get both of us to the gym. It failed, we seperated early. I hit the gym for 30 minutes on the Elliptical, 3sets of 12 on the Leg Press and 2 exercises for Abs, while he ate supper.

Before the gym I snacked on some frozen Grapes..


I ate about 7 before remembering to take this picture. Frozen Grapes are another thing I've heard people say are, "SO good". However, just like the Almond Butter and Sweet Potato I didn't believe them.

Was I a FOOL..


Supper was half a Sweet Potato, which I actually weighed since I stole a food scale from work and had yet to use it. It was 5oz if anyone was wondering. I topped it with 1 Tbsp Raw Almond Butter and it was AHmazing. On the side was 1/2 a package of Silken Tofu scrambled with Mustard, Cumin, Salt and Red Pepper. Clearly I ate the scramble first and saved the potato for "dessert".

I spent the rest of the night watching Hellcats and secretely drafting some of the Hellcats squad for my imaginary fantasy team. Ashley Tisdale made the cut and a few others were questionable. Afterwards I watched my PVR'd Dancing with the Stars and decided i'd also offer Audrina Patridge a spot on my roster. Tired from all that scounting I called it a night around 10:00, popped my cleanse pill and spent the following few hours TRYING to fall asleep.

Around 12:30.. You know the drill..



Cleanse update:
Yesterday was day 3 of the Cleanse and have yet to notice anything. I am however drinking as much water as I can and eating a clean diet which I think is giving me more energy. I THINK. I'm also NOT having my usual bed time snack, which is doing nothing but testing my willpower. That late night Almond Butter doesn't count.

2 comments:

  1. HOW do you spiralize your Zucchins????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh I've missed you & your blog :)
    Hope all is well!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete