Monday, October 4, 2010

Sushi Making Martini Drinking

So Saturday my morning started off with a little of THIS


1/3 Cup Oats, 1/2 Smashed Banana, 1 Tbsp Almond Butter, 1 Tsp Maca Powder, Cinnamon and a few splashes of Almond Milk.

And a little of America's Next Top Model

Followed by STEP CLASS

Then LUNCH


Spiralized Zucchini, 1/4 Cup of Red Pepper Hummus and 1/2 Cup of TVP.

My evening consisted of a Sushi/Martini making class with a few girlfriends. One of the guys in my PAG and his friend (a chef) are thinking about offering these classes as a side business. However, they needed some guinea pigs so they could figure out how much it costs to host one, what works, what doesn't work etc..

We started out the night with some Champagne, mistake number one.











Mistake number two...



That's the "chef" in the background. His facial expression is directly related to his frusteration. Have you ever tried to get 6 drunk girls to pay attention to something? It's practically impossible.



Mistake number three..











The photos stop at the same time as my memory. Unfortunately I have no recollection of eating sushi, the finished products, or whether I remembered to say thank you on my way out the door. Overall i'd say that the only thing the guys learned from these guinea pigs is not to serve alcohol. We all learned that martini's taste like juice. We like juice.. I also woke up on my floor.

SO my Man came home the other day with a box of CleanseSMART.

Product Description

CleanseSMART is a two part cleasning program designed to cleanse and detoxify the body through its normal channels of elimation. CleaseSMART 1 contains herbs proven to support and enhance the normal cleasning functions of the liver, heart, lungs, kidneys, skin, and lymphatic system. CleanseSMART 11 contains herbs and minerals proven to support and enhance the natural cleansing function of the colon, without using harsh laxatives. This program lasts for 30 days.

When my Man read this to me the first time the only thing I heard was “normal channels of elimation” and “30 days”. I also heard him say that he wanted to do this TOGETHER. My initial reaction was NO way. However, after reading some customer reviews on Amazon.com and scanning over the dietary suggestions I figured MAYBE it is something I can/should do (ESPECIALLY after Saturday night).

Dietary Suggestions

-Avoid Stress as much as possible

-Exercise, even if it is only a 30 minute walk

-Get plenty of rest (7-8 hours)

-Drink 8-10 glasses of pure filtered or spring water per day

-Eat plenty of fresh organic fruits and vegetables

-Eat fish, free range chicken, turkey, or eggs

-Eat well cooked grains: brown rice, millet, buckwheat, amaranth, quinoa, spelt, or teff

-Eat pasta made from the above grains

-Take Essential Fatty Acids (flax, borage, and fish oil combinations are best)

-Eat raw nuts and seeds

-Include Fibresmart and Oilsmart as part of this cleansing program

-And if your name is Brittany you may also include Peanut Butter, TVP and Seitan

The dietary list seems easy enough since it's kind of how I already eat. HOWEVER, the reason I was hesitant to commit was due to the fact that you have to take the last pill 3 hours AFTER eating (before bed). That means NO BED TIME SNACK.

I committed. Today is day 1 of 30. Shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment