Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Monday!

I can say that with a little bit of sincerity since tonight IS Gossip Girl and 90210. My Man already informed he will be playing video games which means.. girls night. Bailey and I will be watching my shows. Yay.

The WB with a side of sneakers..



I didn't get up to anything crazy this weekend. On Friday night I went for dinner with Mel. Saturday I went for lunch and shopped with another girlfriend annnnd Saturday night I watched movies, chatted with Kim and carb loaded like I was running a marathon in the AM. What? I was bored. I had cereal in an almost empty Peanut Butter Jar, a Pita, English Muffin, Cookies (of the Pita Pit variety), Granola Bar.. Should I keep going? Basically I violated both the cleanse and my stomach. And on Sunday I went to the Rider game with my Man and then watched Grown Ups.

of this weekends eats include but are not limited to...

Some Cookies


Like my Mug? I love work mugs, they're always so random.



Some Salads..

Hers


Weeds aka mixed greens.. still don't LOVE them but they're healthy.. Acorn Squash, TVP annnnd Daiya Cheese.

His


The bottom of the plate is covered in weeds, then topped with a sweet potato, topped with TVP, Daiya Cheese, Salsa, Greek Yogurt, crushed Nacho Chips annnd then garnished with chips. Fancy.

Some Sweet Potatoes..


Raw Almond Butter and Sweet Potatoes.


Sweet Potato wedges and an Amy's Burger. My burger reminded me how much I like Amy's products, like her Burritos. Note to self - buy Amy's Burritos SAP.

Some Vehicles for eating Butter..





I heart Earth Balance Butter.

And now here's a little Monday treat...

1 comment:

  1. I think we had the exact same weekend! I even made sweet potato wedges Friday night! LOL

    ReplyDelete