T3 Refresh Volumizing Dry Shampoo for Light Hair
Kim brought it back for me and it is to DIE for. Okay, well maybe that's a little extreme, but i'd definitely hurt myself for it. I ordered THREE more bottles of it yesterday. Since I was ordering off Sephora, I couldn't help myself and decided to toss in some Nars blush in orgasm. It barely made a dint in my total. What's an extra 24 on 70? Nothing, that's what.
The only downside is that when I spray this stuff in my small miniature condo castle bathroom it sets off my asthma and makes my contacts blurry. I don't care though. Much like the Brazilian Blow i'm sure this isn't GOOD for you. Speaking of which, I'd like to say I was shocked when I found out that the brazilian solution contains 12% formaldehyde but the burning sensation in my nose and eyes begged a few questions inside my head like, "why are my nose and eyes burning?"
ANYWAY, let's get down to business...
Breakfast Cookie

I made this cookie with a greenish Banana. Do not make your cookie with a greenish Banana. This cookie had no taste. Tragic.
I forgot to take my camera home for lunch which WOULD happen on the one day I have something different. This picture is similar but not the same...

What I ACTUALLY had was TWO eggs over cubed and steamed butternut squash & Broccoli. It was so good because the egg yolks act as sauce. Yum.
After work I wanted to do nothing more than to go home, curl up by the fire and drink hot chocolate. Since I don't have a fire place I figured this wasn't the smartest idea. I didn't have hot chocolate either. I settled for watching the news with my Man instead. I really hate the local news. It's never very interesting and most the reporters blink too much.
Suppa Time
Hers

Okay, starting today NO more Amy's Burritos for me. This is becoming a problem.
His

I got really fancy with this meal. The bottom of this bowl is brown rice, topped with vegetable stir-fry and ground chicken.
Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove crushed Garlic
- 2 Tsp Peanut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Burgundy (or red) Cooking Wine
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
This supper was waiting for my Man when he got home from the gym. Before I started dating my Man i'd have been the first person to tell you that I would NEVER cook for a guy. EVER. I probably would have countered that statement with, "he can cook for ME, thanks. Girl POWER!" I'm not sure what happened. I feel like i've been tricked.
Anyway, while he was enjoying this meal I was trying to find the shovel in the heaping pile of snow that was our mini backyard. Since I'm the one with boots I somehow became the shovel hunter. Once I found it I figured the hell with it and went to town. I cleared away a path and a small bathroom for Bailey. At some point during my snow removal I looked up to see my Man with my Camera. He was trying to take a picture. When I went back inside he informed that my riding boots, paired with my PINK sweat pants, disheveled hair, plumbers butt and blue thong would have made the perfect picture. I could even "post it on" my blog, he said. Luckily, my memory card was full.
Suppa Dessert

I spent the rest of the night reading my Lauren Conrad book (the name is escaping me) and watching 90210. I called it at night at 10:00 o'clock but my Man didn't make it to bed until 11:30. When he woke up I figured it was a good time for a big bowl of PUFFINS with unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, which I then sweetened with Vanilla Stevia. Puffins make me happy.

I slept through the rest of night. Must have been the shoveling.
What's an extra 24 on 70? Nothing at all when they make you order like 100 to get free shipping. Which is no big deal if you run out of 4 or 5 things at the same time, but how often does that really happen, right? I need to Sephora myself up soon tho... I'm a sucker for free shipping.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh and yesterday, at Safeway, I bought my first Amy's burrito. You might be cut-off but I might be just gettin' started!
I like how you went from wanting fireplace and hot cocoa to watching the news. I don't even know how that would happen...
ReplyDeleteAnd ugh on the snow. I had to scrape the frost off my car this morning for the first time this season. The snow will be in my neck of the woods soon enough, and all I can say is ugh.
I've never even thought of having a sweet potato for dessert! Good idea.. especially topped with nut butter.. ahh... sounds like pure bliss!
ReplyDelete