Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lucky Number 4

"Many of the problems we have in our life are created first in our mind. Think healthy thoughts & problems lose their charge."

I like that quote. I don't who said it but I like it. I create problems likes James Cameron creates newer better Avatars, so basically on a daily basis. I'm going to make an effort to think healthier happier thoughts. Think about it this way, if you think you're the best looking person in the room then you're the best looking person in the room. Although 99% percent of the room might disagree you're still the winner in your head.

Same goes with Fashion. If you think it looks good it look good (in your head). Lauren Conrad might not like it though..



K let's get to business. Yesterday morning I woke up 6:00 again and hit the gym. Two for two folks, write that down. I did 1/2 hour on the elliptical followed by shoulders.

Followed by THIS..


You know the drill. 1/3 Cup Oats, 1 Tbsp Almond Butter, 1/2 Smashed Banana, Cinnamon, Tsp Maca Powder and 2 Tbsp Almond Milk.

Work was work was work. Then Lunch rolled around.


This lunch was average at best, but I take full responsibility seeing as how it's basically two ingredients. TVP and Squash. Do you know how much salt needs to be added to THIS to make it taste like something? A lot.

When I got back to work I had a strong craving for a non-cleanse worthy diet pop (probably because lunch was so lame). I needed one like Charley Sheen needs sex. You know what they say, treat yourself don't cheat yourself. At least that's probably what he says. SO I had one and it was good.

Mid-Afternoon I decided to listen to music while entering bills and receiving payments. It should be noted that the ratio between the accounting program's sound volume and that of youtube is like 10-1. As in the accounting program is 10 times louder than youtube videos. Anyway, everytime I finish entering a bill I click, "close and done" which is then followed by a beep. In this particular instance the beep was so loud it hurt my ears. I didn't want to take my headphones out and stop listening to music so instead I started clicking, "close and new" while bracing myself for the pain. Who said I don't make Sacrifices?

Have you seen Will Smith's son's, I mean daughter's, music video yet? I whip my hair back and fourth pretty much sums it up.



I'm going to make a music video. I will call it, I shake my butt side to side.

Supper

His


Tuna Melt - Ezekiel English Muffin topped with Tuna and Daiya Cheese. (I had a bite and it was GOOD)

Hers


Tuna on Weeds with a side of Sweet Potato and Peanut Butter.

My Man and I spent the evening watching The Defenders. We let a few of them pile up on Tivo so we had a mini marathon. Okay, it was more like a sprint. There were only two episodes.

Throughout the night I had 4 of these with Earth Balance Butter..


I'm not sure when I decided that 4 Rice cakes was an acceptable quantity, but apparently I did.

3 comments:

  1. Haha LOVED LC's vid!! Hilarious!! Also Will's daughter looks identical to Jada!!!!!!!! Just like Will's son in the new Karate Kid looks like a mini Will! I think I stated that fact about 9 times throughout the movie! My hubby was so annoyed! LOL Also i'm trying to make the connection of why your post is titled Lucky Number 4...? A little help!? hahaha is it because of the 4 rice cakes!? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm rice cakes. just bought some kettle corn flavor of them the other day- really yummy! airy, crunchy, tasty.. I like em! :)
    and the english muffin tuna cheese combo looks tempting.. ive always heard tuna and cheese go good together, dont know why I havent tried it yet..
    :)

    ReplyDelete