1) Did you abstain from coffee? Yes I did.
2) Did you abstain from alcohol? Yes I did.
3) Did you abstain from gluten? Yep.
4) Did you abstain from animal products? Sure did.
5) Did you abstain from crack (aka sugar) and choose low-glycemic fruits and better alternatives such as stevia or agave? Yup.
6) Did you dry brush today? No. I'm scared I'm going to brush my tan off.
7) Did you clean your sinuses with the good ol' neti pot? I know I had to have read about this in the book but WHAT is a neti pot? And I don't like the sounds of it.
8) Did you move your body for at least thirty-five minutes? Yup, I went to Ride.
9) Did you meditate for fifteen to 20 miuntes? I DIDN'T and I wanted to so bad. I've never meditated before and I'm excited to try it. Today. Today I will.
10) Did you chew your meals thoroughly and mindfully? Well I definitely thought of this question every time I ate, so yes for the first 5 minutes I did.
11) Did you laugh out loud and tell someone you loved him or her today? Yes.
12) Did you spend time in nature? Even five minutes is better than nothing. If walking to and from my car counts.
13) Did you get eight hours of uninterrupted sleep? Well I got up to go to the bathroom once, but other than that YES.
14) What did you eat today and did you juice? Include breakfast, lunch, dinner and any in-between snacking - it may help to jot down meals and snacks throughout the day.
As close to juice as I'm going to get. That is unless someone decides to donate me a juicer and the juice surprisingly tastes phenomenal. Not ruling it out. Anyway this is Raw Almond Butter and Vanilla Chai Whole Food Optimizer mixed with water. Sludge.
Socca (1/4 Cup of Chickpea Flour, 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast, Italian Spices and 1/4 Cup and 2 Tbsp of water) & Zucchini noodles with Lemon Olive Oil, Salt and Tomatoes.
Veggies drowning in Hummus and and Nutritional Yeast.
More Sludge before bed. Obviously this is the same recycled photo from breakfast, BUT this time I tried the Chocolate Whole Food Optimizer. I can't decide whether I like it or hate it.
15) How much purified water did you consume? You can include fresh veggie juices in you calculations. 80oz, I know because my fancy water bottle measures ounces. Why does the abbreviation for ounces have a z?
16) What supplements did you take? Brendan Braziar Whole Food Optimizer.
17) How was your elimination? Business as usual.
18) What time did you stop eating? Three hours before bed is optimum. Not a chance, but I didn't wake up to eat in the middle of the night.
19) How do you feel physically? Aside from the limp I acquired at ride last night, fabulous.
20) How do you feel emotionally? Excited for day 2. Bring it.
Here's one of my favorite quotes from the book...
"Human breast milk is nature's best formula for human babies. It's rich in good fats like DHA for brain development, but it's relatively low in protein. Cow's milk contains more than three times as much protein as breast milk. That's because baby cows need a lot more protein. They grow to between 1500 and 2000 pounds. Is that your desired weight? If so, hello reality TV!"