I recently picked up THIS product but have yet to try it...

Source
I have no idea what scallopini is, but if nothing else it's fun to say that I'm having scallopini for supper. SO fancy.
Guess what? Only 47 Days until i'll be enjoying the luxuries of THIS place..


This is mine and my Man's favorite thing to do. We love cuddling on Lagoon's surrounded by water, fire and floating lights. We just love it. Do it all the time.

What IF I gave THIS up until then..

WHAT if? Me giving up Peanut Butter would be like China giving up White Rice. It would leave everyone shocked and dumbfounded. What about Sushi? What about late night Peanut Butter snacking? Giving up PB is a bold statement and I'm definitely not ready to commit to it. HOWEVER, I'm guessing it wouldn't be a bad idea since i'll be sporting bottoms like these..

I just have this hunch that the excess amount of Peanut Butter I eat straight from the jar may be hindering my progress at the gym. Just a guess.
Hmmm can I do it?!?
I don't know if I'd want to do it... but I will cheer you on every step of the way if you do!! Is that Mexico?
ReplyDeleteI'd never seen those wraps before ever... I found 'em at Choices Market... unfortunately I think it's just a BC place! I know I'll never buy another kind again though!!
ReplyDeleteYou got this girl! I have a Vegas trip coming up this summer! Its months away but I have some extra poundage to loose..... and hopefully never find again! I foresee me locking the pantry and fridge soon!
ReplyDelete