I'll tell you right now this was the wrong DVD. Jillian Michaels "Yoga" was more like Yoga on Speed. It left me no time to get in touch with my bod. Instead I was violating every piece of furniture in the living room trying to catch myself from falling, tipping over and slidding into the TV. I suppose subbing the area rug, which slides on hardwood by the way, for a yoga mat might have been part of the problem.
A wrestling ring for Chewbacca Versus Shoes? Sure.



Yoga mat? Not so much.
My Man bought me a new water bottle. He knows me so well...

A permanent straw? You have NO idea how much more water I've been drinking solely based on the fun that is this water bottle. Among other things it's free of the (insert big fancy words here) unhealthy cancer causing thing in typical plastic water bottles. This is a friendly water bottle, it's not secretely trying to kill you. Your friends on the other hand...
Last night I steamed a bowl of veggies and drizzled Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil over them. AMAZING. And by drizzle I mean I dumped some on and then used my hands to rub it all over them.

If you can't guess what I ate along side of these veggies then you must be new. In which case, welcome and I ate SOCCA.
Since my Man was watching hockey last night I read more Crazy Sexy Diet and watched an E True Hollywood Story on Kelly Ripa. I love her. She literally has my dream job.. to a T. I don't just want my own morning show I want it with Regis. Live with Regis and Brittany. That's right. And then when we're done filming everyday I want to go shopping around the streets while drinking starbucks.

Source
Lastly, just incase you're interested here are the Chapters in Crazy Sexy Diet...
1) This is Your Wake-Up Call - Pick Up Gorgeous
2) pHabulous
3) Cupcakes, Coffee & Cocktails
4) Tushi & Milk Mustaches
5) Go With You Gut
6) Make Juice, Not War (I'll never be a juicer because I like to EAT mah food)
7) God Pod Glow
8) Getting Started
9) Crazy Sexy Supplements
10) Let the Adventure Cleanse Begin
I watched Kelly Ripa too... love her and her cute little family!
ReplyDeleteWhat I'd like to know is how does Kelly Ripa stay so skinny and jacked? That's a tough combo - being jacked doesn't usually mean skinny and being skinny doesn't usually = jacked but she somehow pulls off this combo! JEALOUS!
ReplyDeleteAlso love the pic of Bailey and J... and also Chewbacca Versus Shoes!
AND finally I think I am going to buy Crazy Sexy Diet on the weekend... you speak soo highly of it! I must have it!
i agree with the juicing. while I do enjoy juice from now and then, i much prefer to eat food than drink it. more satisfying to me!
ReplyDelete