Wednesday, November 24, 2010

B's Favorite Things Part 2

My Underwear are on inside out, it's snowed 20 centimeters in the last 24 hours and it turns out I covet a list of material objects as long as my right leg. And for the record I have long legs.

I want, I need, I must have...



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source

There are three designer handbags I'd like to get my hands on. Coach which my grubby hands are already on, a Louis like the one pictured above and a Chanel who's website refuses to fully load. I hope that isn't any indication of my future luck with brand. If one day I have all three of these then I'll know that I've really made it. I'm not sure where I'll have made it to but i'm guessing it'll be located in and around the land of the superficial. I may buy a house there too.

Annnnnd last but not least a short pair of these...



Source

Now I am fully aware that a list of your favorite things usually entails having these said things, therefore you know they are your favorite because you prefer them over all of your OTHER things. However, in this case my favorite things are things I want but do not have. I plan on setting a dollar aside everyday so that in roughly 10000 days I will be able to buy everything on my list. Either that or I will have to seduce Santa Claus.

1 comment:

  1. Seducing Santa is a must. Or a bigwig at Shopbop.

    The red dress with the ruffles is my favorite of your favorites! So festive, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete