Friday

I had this combination AGAIN for breakfast. Can you believe it? Me neither. I still love the breakfast cookie but I figure I should try this out for a while.

This is how I actually eat my Burritos. My Man thinks it's disgusting and questions whether I will eat like i'm 5 for the rest of our lives or if i'll "grow out of it". The answer is, for the rest of our lives so i'm not sure why he keeps asking me.

Brought back this old favorite for supper with a side of hummus for dipping.

Annnnd then I had this almost empty Peanut Butter Jar with Puffins, M&M's and Almond Milk sweetened with French Vanilla Stevia. I only ate the Bnut Squash so I could say I had veggies for supper.
Since we were babysitting my Man's little brother we spent the night watching Karate Kid. Instead of giving this movie a peanut butter thumb rating I'll just tell you it's for kids. Unless, a love story between two pre-adolescent children is your thing. In that case, rent this.
Saturday
Pancakes for BREAKFAST!!! Courtesy of...

If you eat two servings of these pancakes (which I did) you get 18 grams of protein and the total calories clock in around 260 (I think). I also had a side of BBQ Pop Chips. Whatever, it was Saturday.
Pre Syrup

Post Syrup

These were AHmazing. All I had to do was add water and pour them onto the pan. When my Man woke up 2 hours later we added smashed Banana and Chocolate Chips to his mix.

My story is I drank a Tim Hortons Coffee and ate a Honey Glazed Donut at a Cougars hockey game Saturday night. My Man was grateful for the 2 minutes of silence he had while my mouth was full.
Sunday
We went to my Man's Dad's house for supper, scary movies and LOTS of Halloween Candy..

When it comes to treats I don't believe in moderation or keeping count of Reese's and Coffee Crisps...
I passed out as soon as we got home and then ended up waking up with a migraine around 4:00 AM. If I was to take a shot in the dark I might say it was due to all the sugar I consumed. It was worth it.
hahaha so you weren't a fan of Karate Kid? lol may be my bad since I didn't think it was too bad!? lol I also appreciate how you don't count how much halloween candy you ate... because I lost count and am going to pretend it never happened! hahaha
ReplyDeletePancakes with protein? Homegirl, I need to know where you find these things. You have a way of finding the most awesome grocery store foods, and I'm going to need you to write a "Grocery Shopping 101" for those of us who don't know how to find this awesomeness. K thanks. :)
ReplyDelete