Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Integration

Hiiiii party people!

It's hump day which according to the urban dictionary is used in the context of climbing a proverbial hill to get through a tough week. I looked it up, yup. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't refering to something else.

Breakfast


Two for two this week. Another half a Sweet Potato with Peanut Butter and 6 egg whites. Talk about balance. You've got your carbs, fat annnnnd protein.

Later in the morning my Sister picked up some BUCKS. I had a Grande Americano in a Starbucks CHRISTMAS cup. Now that Halloween is out of the way it's time for all things CHRISTMAS. Is it too early to set up my tree?





I got serious with the cup photography.

Lunch Time

The Playas...





I purchased the Hickory Liquid from Old Fashion Foods and the Brown Rice Wraps from Dad's Organic Market. I like the wraps because they're chewy and take a long time to eat. I'm sure these aren't the usual attributes people look for in wraps but I like my meals to drag on. As for the Hickory Liquid, the bottle suggests adding a thin layer of liquid to poultry, fish and I can't remember what else. I added it to Cod...


Cod on Weeds with a Wrap. According to my Man, who taste tasted my fish, the Hickory Liquid tastes like Bacon. I'd have to agree. It's a winner.

So the last few days at work my Mom has had me setting up EIGHT computers. For starters, I'm not even a computer person. Working my way around this blog is about the extent of computer knowledge and we all know how limited that is. I'm still proud of the day I posted my first youtube video. Anyway, I'm currently installing virus protection on all eight computers. Do you know how boring watching a computer scan files is? It's like watching paint dry only worse. At least paint smells good.

Suppa


One Egg, 2 Egg Whites topping some steamed Bnut Squash and Cauliflower.

After supper I geared up and took Bailey for a walk. I'm pretty sure between the Lulu Lemon pants, jacket, vest and boots, I was wearing every colour of the rainbow. It was an attractive look to say the least. Once I put my hood up I was officially a 10.

When I got back I was grateful that my Dad had phoned and made me do it. Oh did I leave that part out? When I finished supper my Dad had called to ask if I was going to take Bailey for a walk. When I said I wasn't sure, he said I needed to or she'd have too much energy at work today. Since my Dads word is gold, I took her and we both got some exercise.

I spent the rest of the night watching TV with my Man and researching the Natalie Holloway case. Yup, that's right. Something came on the news about Joran Van Sloot and it peeked my curiousity. I had heard about the case when it happened, but since then i'd only caught bits and pieces of updates. Last night I learned about everything that happened since. It just makes me wonder how a person turns out like that Joran kid. Wires definitely got crossed with that one.

On a happier note...

Bedtime Snack


My Man and I had bought two boxes of these Vitamuffins on Friday, in theory one was for him and one was for me. However, I finished my box by Sunday (I ate them all with PB), I ate one of his on Monday and then yesterday he let me have his last one. I proved that theory wrong.

We went to bed around 10:00 and then I woke up at 11:45 and had some Corn Puffs with Earth Balance Butter. Definitely not a socially acceptable snack.



I'm integrating it though.

3 comments:

  1. A) Paint does not smell good, you're crazy. B) Both Justin's Nut Butters and Vitatops are delicious. You're more than welcome to visit me in Minnesota and I'll show you the finer things in life. My state's kind of close to your providence. That's what you call 'em, right? Providences? Sorry. I lack international awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was close. I knew it started with pr and ended in es. Haha I struggle. And I'm in St. Paul. Which is exactly across the river from Minneapolis. When I go out to bars n' stuff I go to Minneapolis. In other words, I'm very close. :) We should probably continue our ridiculous, "let's smuggle vitatops into Canada" conversation via gchat. You have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, where were you when I was in Minnie? I had to spend a day at the Mall of America being trailed by my loser ex-bf who kept saying "do you realllllly need that" haha. Yes. I need EVERYTHING!

    So my fellow Canadian and SBucks lover, I had my first red cup today too! I also picked up a fresh jar of Almond Butter 'cause I've yet to try it on a sweet potato but you make it look so good...

    Also, I have picked up and put down "LA Candy" more times than I can count. But if you say it's good, it's next on my list. However, I've also picked up and put down "Lauren Conrad Style" and I will stand by my decision to put it down. It's like a "Style From A to Zoe" by Rachel Zoe wannabe and I LOVE me some Rachel Zoe! Do you ever watch her show?

    ReplyDelete