One mother of a pancake and Java.
Pre-Syrup
This pancake has character.
Post-Syrup
This giant pancake must have given me energy because immediately after I cleaned the condo top to bottom. Okay, that's a lie. Immediately after I went back to bed for an hour and THEN I woke up and cleaned. Considering our entire closet was scattered around the upstairs floor, this was a big job to tackle.
Lunch
One Egg, 1/4 Cup Egg Whites, Salt & Vinegar Kale Chips and a Brown Rice Wrap.
Mid Afternoon I decided to paint a picture. Remember when I said my Man and I had made Bucket Lists and one of the things on my list was to paint a picture. And then remember when I posted a picture of that painting? Ya, I barely remember either. Anyway, I still have all the gear I bought from that bright idea. See...
SO I channeled my inner artist, got no answer and then painted THIS..
I'm proud of this picture because I created all the colours except for the dark purple. The rest were a mixture of white, dark purple, blue and red. SO proud.
Suppa
I pulled something special out of the freezer..
Lobster Ravioli from COSTCO.
This is to die for...
Lobster Ravioli and Broccoli. Since I like my plates/bowls to be full and figured it would be a bad idea to eat an overflowing bowl of pasta; I used broccoli as a filler. I was surprised to find myself full by the time I was down to my last Ravioli.
After supper my Man and I went to see MORNING GLORY

THIS movie gets 4 Peanut Butter Covered Thumbs Up with the WHOLE jar of Peanut Butter. It's literally my new favorite movie beating out old favorites like How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I will buy this movie the day it comes out and watch it again. And again. And again. I also plan on telling all my girlfriends that IF they want to go see it in the theatres I'll go with and if they're already going with someone else I'm coming. Grandma, if you want to see this movie before you go to AZ call me.
Well i'm off to Reflexology to be tortured via my feet.
I love that painting--gorgeous! And I'm glad to hear Morning Glory is good. I love Rachael McAddams. I need to go see it ASAP!
ReplyDeleteAnnnnd now you need to post a pic of the painting hanging on a wall in the condo castle... show off your skills!
ReplyDeleteI want to see "Morning Glory" real bad! But also that train one that comes out today with Denzel and the cute guy from Star Trek. I figure I can convince the boy to see both because they will balance each other out in terms of girliness and ass-kicking...
better than how to lose a guy?! uh oh, i better get in the theater then!
ReplyDeleteI bought the lobster ravioli last night!!! YUMO!! We finally have our very own costco memberships!! We're so grown up! hahaha ps. I added something to my blog I think you'll be very interested in viewing... lol hope you like it!! :) xo see you tonight!
ReplyDeletePretty much, I am an undercover reader of your blog. I love hearing bout what your making and eating. Your blog encourages me to keep working on my healthy eating habits. I just wanted to say thanks for posting, and thanks for all the encouragement to eat healthy!! Any books you would recommend on the whole healthy eating subject??
ReplyDelete