
Half a Sweet Potato, Peanut Butter and 6 Egg Whites.
About 2 hours later this meal was forgotten and I moved on to THIS bar...

If you like eating dust and chocolate dust has been something you've been meaning to try for a while than buy this bar and a gigantic bottle of water.
Around 10:30 my Sister and I had to go pick up my Parent's vehicle from the airport. See we have a system in place. When they fly out to AZ they drive themselves to the airport at the absurd hour of 4:30AM, park the vehicle and then email us its where abouts so we can pick it up later. Now in this particular instance something was different, they had a NEW vehicle. Not just any new vehicle but one of Fords latest you don't even need keys to EVER drive the thing models.
When my Sister and I pulled up to airport she dropped me off and directed me towards row 10 with instructions on how to start the vehicle sans key to ignition action. Suprisingly I found it in record time, started it up no problem and was on the road before I knew it. Just as everything seemed to be going smoothly I decided to change the satellite radio station, like I've mentioned before country music, 60's swing or any station with a name like "blend", "pulse" or "coffee house" makes me car sick. Anyway, before I know it the satellite radio was changed BUT the hazard lights were on.
I could not for the life of me figure out where my hands had been or what they had touched in order to engage each signal light in such eratic flashing behavior. All I knew for sure was that there were too many things going on in this vehicle most of which looked like an encripted computer screen. I tried and failed to turn them off and finally accepted that I was going to have to ride the whole way home alerting/warning all other drivers of a non-existent danger. Talk about clearing a road. Did you know no one wants to drive beside, behind or infront of a hazard flashing vehicle? I pulled up to a two-lane turning light and had a whole lane to myself.
Thankfully I managed to make it back to my parents house without any real issues. I thought I was going to be in trouble when I went to change lanes for the first time and realized that my signal lights were basically saying, "This vehicle is about to split into two and change into both lanes."
LUNCH

Indian Spiced Veggie Burg on Weeds with a Brown Rice Wrap.
SUPPA

Bnut Squash Squares, 1 Egg, 3 Egg Whites and a Brown Rice Wrap. Wow, shiz is getting repetitive over at bsmartcookie.
I spent part of my evening going back through my blog posts deleting all the pictures I hijacked off of google. It was a rather sad activity. Pictures make blog posts pretty. Now you'll just have to get used to more of this..

She doesn't have as many drug addictions as Lindsay Lohan and her hair is a little more haphazardly side swept than Biebers but I assure you I can make fun her just the same.
Throughout the slaughtering of my used to be goodlooking blog I did happen to come across one particular post where I had shot my own personal Bachelorette photos while standing infront of the TV. Looking back, I was really on to something that night.
Snack Attack
Chocolate Vitamuffin
Annnnnnd another Brown Rice Wrap..

These are just so chewy and good. I never thought I'd eat a wrap plain, however, it shouldn't come as a shock seeing as how I LOVE carbs.
I watched The Big Bang Theory before calling it a night and decided it's now necessary that I buy all the previous seasons on DVD. That show makes me happy.
i think ive tried a million different wraps but nothing beats the brown rice ones- theyre so crazy addictive!!
ReplyDeletei wish i loved big bang theory- i love all the characters but my issue with it is that sheldon talks TOO MUCH! haha.. his jokes are funny but sometimes too much if u know what i mean.
mmm is that a bunch of peanut butter on bread in ur snack container YUM YUM <3
hope ur week is starting off good <3
Okay, I always wonder about the copyright stuff when I post recipes I have... but then there are only so many ways to make a chocolate chip cookie aren't there?
ReplyDeleteMy day IS off to a great start but I have another interview later which is GOOD but never FUN. You're a lucky lady to have been raised into being an accountant... whether you love it or not, haha.