Friday, November 5, 2010

TGIFFriiiiiiday

Thank God it's Fudgin Friday Folks. I spent the entire day yesterday in a Success Care Workshop for the family biz and I'm just about to head back there now for another full day Success Caring. Unfortunately, that means I don't have time for a REAL post. SO here's a fake one for ya...

JWOWW you have big boobs..



I can't believe you turned down Hugh's $400,000.00 offer. These devices are only going to keep you afloat on the Jersey Shore for so long. Like one more seaeson.

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, what $400,000 offer?? Apparently I'm behind on my celeb gossip. Going to see what Google has to say about this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I like small boobs. Kate Moss is a supermodel making millions a year and she has small breasts like size 32A. Please look at my last blog post about the virtual cure for breast cancer. Since it is costs little or nothing the medical community is not advertising it.

    ReplyDelete