Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Separation

Still rocking the ugly BREAKFAST...


1/2 a Sweet Potato, 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter and 6 scrambled Egg Whites.

Lunch


The idea behind this lunch was a good one but the outcome wasn't. I pulled out the Kitchenaid food processor, tossed in a pack of light Silken Tofu, some Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cumin, Mustard and Salt. It was supposed to be a really yummy dip for Brown Rice Tortilla. It wasn't yummy. Obviously, I ate it anyway.

Supper


Brown Rice Tilapia, HOMEMADE Smoked Cod and steamed Cauliflower.

I was a bad food blogger yesterday. I completely forgot to take a picture of my new Brown Rice Tortillas, my Smoke Flavoring and this next Vitamuffin. I'll take pictures today and post them tomorrow so you can memorize the packaging and go out and BUY them because they're AWESOME.

Bedtime Snack



I'm dying to try THESE flavors, but unfortunately I would have to apply for a working visa, a straight up US Citizenship or fast track my way in by joining the US army. All of which seems like a lot of work. My Canadian citizenship only gets me deep chocolate, cranbran, multibran, apple berry or apple crumb. It's fine Vitalicious, I'm only slightly offended. I'm sure it's Quebec's fault anyway, the ingredient lists on these flavors probably haven't been written in French yet. Those of you FOR Quebec Separation say I. IIIIIIIIIIIIII.









The Vitalicious website informs you that all it takes to walk off one vitamuffin is 13-15 minutes of walking. That means if you go for an hour long walk take 4 vitamuffins (or one small box) with you.

The website also points out that these little wonders are MORE nutritious than apples. Click on this pic to see the stats.



I guess I forgot to talk about what I did yesterday. It mostly involved working and watching TV. I caught up the Vampire Diaries and I am now more into that series than ever. I have no idea why... But I would like to thank the casting director and congratulate them on their male casting skills.

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love how you equate an hour of walking with four vitatops. That's my kind of math!

    Do we think we'll get in trouble if I buy the good vitatops for you and ship them from my place? I don't want to piss off the Canadian government or anything, but I'm just saying. I'll do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

    Vitatops I'm not so sure about, but I will join the US Army if it means getting my hands on some Justin's nut butters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes, I have to say I think Halloween might be my least favorite holiday, b/c of being a teacher with it! LOL I was so excited when I found the vitamuffins and also the vitabrownies a couple months ago. I really like them, but just wish that they didn't have to be so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: Justin's Nut Butters. Did you know I met Justin?? True Story.

    http://www.basilvodka.com/2010/07/justin.html

    ReplyDelete