Breakfast

Recycled photo? Yes.
Lunch
The Star of Show

The Main Event

I dressed up the Burger with some Sauerkraut, Mustard and Ketchup. On the side were some Weeds and a Brown Rice Wrap.
Suppa

There was some unpictured Ketchup for dipping. Obviously.
The Star of the WHOLE DAY

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Larabar. How exciting is THIS?! It tasted even better than it sounds, it was like a REESES.
I drooled over this bar for the first half of Glee and hoovered it down during the last half. These halves were broken up like this.. First half - 58 minutes long, last half - 2 minutes long.
This was AWEsome..
I was seconds away from jumping up onto bed and busting out what I like to think are sexy moves. Seconds away..
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT LARABAR???
ReplyDeleteI have scoured every single grocery store I have seen in the past six months...