Monday, November 15, 2010

Picture Post

Morning!! Today's post has to be short and sweet because it's Monday and I'm still tired.

This weekend I enjoyed some...

PANCAKES with the BEST Pancake mix EVER



My Gianormous Pancakes are slowly looking more socially acceptable..

Saturday's



Sunday's



Feel free to tell me this one's perfect.

Some 3 part Lunches...

Veggie Base



Wrap



Egg and Egg Whites



Tah Duuuuh



Some NEW Cereal...



And some learning...

So I'm happy to announce that I've finally figured out how to make a clickable link. I'm sure there is a more technical term for this type of link (and knowing it probably would have made finding the how-to a lot easier) BUT it's not one I am familiar with and clickable link is better anyway. So in celebration here is a list of some of my favorite sites. Click away my friends, click away..

D listed I would love to know what the guy who writes this blog looks like. He writes the most outrageous things. I enjoy it.

Blinx Remote HELLO TV shows. This is where I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians, ALL The Real Housewives, Kendra, Pretty Wicked, etc.. Basically all the shows I can't get here in Canada.

Channel 131 Canadian Television is so bad I need TWO favorite TV websites.

Fit Perez It was only natural to transition from perezhilton.com to fitperez.com.

The Gossip Cocktail The Hills might be over but that doesn't mean I still don't want to follow them through their everyday lives.

Calorie King I don't like to count calories but sometimes I get on a protein counting kick (I loathe these kicks). This is where I can find out how many grams of protein are in certain things.. Like the straight from the lake fish my Reflexologist gives me..

2 comments:

  1. Yeay for learning! I'm glad you found out how do do clickable links. And if there is some sort of technical name for it, I have no idea what it is. I remember the day I was all excited that I turned my links blue, and after you click on it then it turns green. Or maybe it's the other way around? Anyways. It was a big day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for posting the delicious-looking cereal! The kitchen here is not in working order right now so I need all the cereal I can get... annnd I think it's called a hyperlink...?

    ReplyDelete