Good news, I finally finished my Russell Brand book. I can practically hear the applause from here. Thank you, I really don't deserve it. Lots of people can finish a book in 6-7 months. Speaking of which that's a long period of time to spend with someone. I feel like Russell and I have become so close, it's like we're friends. If I saw him somewhere I'd imagine I'd probably holler out something like, "Russell Buddaaaay, remember that time we took a hit of heroin and had a bath with that homeless man? What was his name? James?! Yeah, James I think. That was AWESOME."

So the past two nights my Man and I have been hitting the gym together. My Man's workouts take ONE hour to be exact and it's up to me to occupy myself during this time. Last night I did the Elliptical (yes it deserves a capital letter, that's its NAME) for half hour (while watching Ellen, love her SO much) followed by weights for my biceps and triceps. The night before I did one WHOLE hour of weights for my legs and shoulders. After seeing the finished product of my foreign photoshoot the other day my shoulders have become my new "target zone" if you will. Fack you cameras.
Tuesday night we pulled up to Superstore after the gym so my Man could "run in" and grab himself something for supper. Since he parked in front of the doors like an a*#hole I had to wait in the car. No one tows cars with people in them. That would be kidnapping. Thankfully, I had my new Glee Christmas album so I entertained myself by singing along. Do you know how hard it is to sing with Lea Michele? Hard. At one point I considered rolling down my window and setting one my Man's month old oatmeal containers outside for tips, but it was too cold. Anyway, 15 minutes had passed and I was beginning to question what he meant by, "I'm just going to run in". After 20 I toyed with idea of climbing over into the drivers seat and driving home. However, I'm not sure how a relationship would recover after something like that. "Hi Honey, sorry I got tired of waiting for you. How'd you get home?"
So I still haven't been snapping any food pictures, but I can assure that I've eaten several boxes of THESE...

And a few packs of THESE...

And I can also assure you that if you are what you eat, I am a nut of the peanut, cashew and almond variety. A mutt nut.
I leave you with some wedding dresses my Grandma and I are designing. If you're interested or would like to place an order please email us at, flushyourweddingdress@hotmail.com.

Happy Thursday!!
LOL oh Mutt Nut!! you are so funny! I would like a flugh dress x2 since I now have 2 bff's weddings coming up in 2011!!! :) lol is that a real email addy tho? hahaha
ReplyDeleteMMMMM CASHEW BUTTER...
ReplyDeleteIf you read Margaret Trudeau first (and it's GOOD haha) we can do a book swap... hopefully it won't take me 6-7 months to get through this one!
And I had the SAME THING happen to me at the rink last weekend, watching one of Steve's rec games... there was a peewee tournament going on and all the little dudes were coming off the ice like "MOM! MOM! Can we go get Timbits? I want KFC for dinner! Can we go swimming when we get back to the hotel?" Ohhh the life of a hockey family. Can't wait ;-)