My Mom

My Grandparents

My Dad

Annnnd my Man
Since my parents have numerous friends with nurmerous houses in the same Scottsdale area, we walked over to the New Years party. The fun thing about going to a New Years party hosted by a couple in their mid-fifties is that they go ALL out. Endless appetizers, seafood, sushi, desserts, grey goose, champagne, tequila, wine, munchies, absolutely EVERYTHING you could think of. All of which are right up my alley, food and booze? Yes please. Gluttonous by nature, I enjoyed lots of everything.
My Man and I spent the evening mingling, drunk talking about our wedding and how fun it will be annnnd playing pool...




It would appear as though I wasn't playing pool, but I was. Everyone was too busy being is awe of my natural talents to pick up the camera and take a picture of me in action. I get it.



We also decided to take our engagement pictures that night too...




And the keeper/next year's Christmas Card..

By the end of night I was starting to feel sick and I've NEVER been sick from drinking (I typically pass out while my body miraculously ingests large amounts of alcohol). This made me question the amount of appetizers I ate.. Yup, definitely could have been the appetizers. Regardless, my Mom and I walked home slightly earlier than the boys. I rang in the the first hour of the New Year over the toilet. Least it was a Phoenix toilet. On the bright side I'm going to believe that this means 2011 will be a year of FIRSTS. Ooo WHAT is next??
And lastly, who watched The Bachelor last night? Everyone? That's what I thought. If I was a contestant on The Bachelor this season I would have sworn under my breath and packed it in the moment Emily walked into the room.

Source
Not before pantsing Melissa on the way out though..

Source
yay! your back! and CONGRATS on the engagement! ring is too pretty :)
ReplyDelete