1) Finding things. The moment my Man asks me for a piece of gum and I realize that the package is floating around in the depth of my purse my frustration begins. It is immediate.
2) Cardio. The other day when I got to the gym I really had to pee, however, I hate cardio so much that I told myself I couldn’t use the bathroom until cardio was over. Even at the time I was aware of what a stupid rule I had just made up. It didn’t stop me though.
3) Other people straightening my hair. EVERY time I go to the hair dresser, any hair dresser this isn’t specific to one, I want to throw a punch every time they squeeze and pull the straightener over the ends of my hair. LOOSEN it up, you are BREAKING them.
4)Other people brushing my hair when it’s wet or knotty (Hair Devils cough, cough I mean dressers). Breakage.
5) Tailgaters. No not the fun football kind who go so far as to bring play pens to stadium parking lots so the WHOLE family can take part, not that kind. The driving kind. The feeling of extreme dislike that rushes over me causes me to drive slower and mouth something along the lines of, “What the F?!” as they pass me in the other lane. It’s like they’re trying to bully you into moving over. Well I say NO.
6) Being hungry or more specifically hangry. I can’t go long periods of time without eating or I become grumpy. Just ask my Man about the shopping day in AZ where he threatened to drive me home, grab one of the twin bikes and ride away on me. That’s legit. He actually told me he was going to grab a bike and ride somewhere without me. I think he forgot there were two bikes. I’d FIND you.
This is Meika, my Aunt's dog. She is wearing a seatbelt. If this doesn't make your day I don't know what will. Go back to bed.


Haha love! I agree with all of those things! Well all except cardio - I hate it when I am out of shape but when I am in shape, it is thrilling to do it cuz I feel such a sense of accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteAnother thing I hate is people who dont shovel their sidewalk and the snow turns to ice so I fall! Lazy asses.