I am Chong Kim Wong, Attorney at law. I have contacted you to assist in
distributing the money left behind by my Late client, that shares the same
last name as yours,who lost his life alongside his wife and only child in
(Beirut-bound charter jet) plane crash on the Monday, 9 January 2006, Prior to
the Death of my Late Client.
Barr Chong Kim Wong
The fact that this "attorney at law" doesn't know how to write and form complete sentences aside, I didn't immediately disregard the idea that this Wong character's late client could be related to me or that his death(in a plane crash no less)in 2006 hadn't even caused so much as a stir amongst my family members. Doesn't anyone care about family anymore? No one thought to tell me about this? Nope, instead of acknowledging that is was clearly SPAM and trying to figure out what damage it had already inflicted on my computer, I toyed with idea that Wong might have some money for me.
I quickly, okay slowly, realized that my gmail account is in no way connected to my last name. Even if I email you my full name doesn't appear in your inbox. Hmmm.. So BARR CHONG KIM WONG, you're trying to tell me that ____ smartcookie died and you need my help to distribute his money?!? I'm not buying it. Anymore...
NOW here are a bajillion and one pictures from AZ courtesy of my Sister's camera..




















Cute family! I LOVE the wash of your jeans in the first picture... and what I wouldn't give to wear shorts for a day right now. I woke up to snow. In KELOWNA. I thought things like that only happened like twice a year around here!
ReplyDeleteDiet pop is the worst for that... you buy one and then next thing you know you NEED a case. Damn you, Diet Dr. Pepper...
ReplyDelete