I think Raichel said it best when she described Emily as a barbie with the heart of Mother Teresa. You want to hate her but who can hate Mother Teresa? No one, no one can. Actually Sarah Fitz-Claridge, Christopher Hitchens and Sharon Osborne do, that's who. I googled it.

Source
Okay, okay, pulling myself back from the depth of that first paragraph. So this past weekend I did manage to buy TWO things to make my desk/office prettier. For starters, this BIG PINK BUDDHA.
"Rub MAH Belly"

According to legend, if you rub the Laughing Buddha's chubby belly, it brings forth wealth, good luck, and prosperity. Therefore, I've decided that I am going to glue my hand to his tummy.
I also picked up this cute flower lamp. It didn't come with a light bulb, which I feel should be mandatory, so I have yet to cut that plastic that's awkwardly holding the cord to the base of lamp. Plus, there weren't any scissors in sitting distance.

I picked up that swiffer in the background to give my office a more domestic feel.

One more thing, while we were in AZ we saw the movie How Do You Know. I give it 4 Peanut Butter Thumbs Up. As usual, I'm volunteering my Man's two thumbs. Owen Wilson was SO funny.

Source
The fact that the movie theatre had valet parking, complimentary popcorn, HUGE reclining leather chairs, waiters (who serve you in your SEAT), a lounge, restaurant and a wine dispenser might have had something to do with it too. Maaaaybe.





LUCKY! We need to go to this theatre when we take our AMAZING girls trip to AZ in 2012!!! :) I am counting down already! lol
ReplyDeleteAlso I LOVE EMILY! ugh, she's perfect.
AND I love the pink Buddha!! I have a mahogany wood one I bought in Dominican years ago! I love it! :)
Ahhh, I need to spice up my NEW DESK, that's for sure! Love the buddha!!
ReplyDelete