
Tah DUH



Her grandparents get home this weekend after spending a MONTH in AZ and since she's hardly presentable in the first picture I took her to Zoom Zoom Groom and had them fix her up. Now she won't be embarrassed when her two favorite people come to see her. And by "her" being embarrassed I mean "me". If she is any indication of what my future children will look like then I hope there is a Zoom Zoom Groom Kids.
Now I was going to post a picture of a disheveled little kid HERE. However, when I googled homeless kid, a starving child in Africa came up and I was immediately offended. THAT'S NOT what I mean't google. That's not funny.
One last thing, am I the only that wants to see this movie? I'm not ashamed, but I WILL need someone to go with because my Man says no.
hahaha love the doggy hair cut... I had a similar one on the weekend... will blog about it.
ReplyDeleteps. I will obv see Paul with you. lol love Paul!