1) IMPORTANT: Buy a couple of things to make my desk prettier.
2) Go to the gym. Do it.
3) Go for supper with my Man's Dad and GF. YAY, love restaurants.
4) Attend the Wedding Expo with Mel because eventually I'm going to have to act like a mature adult and plan a WEDDING.
5) CLEAN the CONDO CASTLE. CLEAN IT. For once.
6) Have a girls night IN. It's -30, if you go OUT you will die.
7) Quit ignoring number 5 and actually clean the Condo Castle.
8) Unpack.
9) Take lots of pictures so I can make my blog posts look prettier, like my desk.
10) Decide on and book the venue for our wedding reception.
11) Strong arm the priest into calling me back so I can book the Church for the same day as the reception. I believe that's important. Father Brad CALL ME.
12) Sit back and relax because nothing else needs to be done for months.
13) Watch whatever award show E! has been advertising. I like pretty dresses and good looking people.
14) At least clean the Condo Castle toilets.
Ummm that's it! Actually there's one more thing, if in fact there are any readers out there please feel free to leave an anonymous comment/suggestion on something you'd like me to go on and on about on here. Anything. Well not anything, I don't know much about the iraqi government or solar system. Be reasonable. Anything that requires me to talk about myself is safe.
Now here it a picture of a painting I saw and loved in AZ. It was too big to steal.

Remember when you told me about that Vanilla Sunrise cereal from Nature's Path? I have looked for it in every single grocery store I've walked into since and I finally found it YESTERDAY. I almost cried and didn't even mind that it cost $6.19 plus two taxes, stupid B.C.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I hope you have an AMAZING weekend and I can't wait to hear about the shenanigans that are the wedding expo, haha.
hahah you sound like me- on my "to-do" list there's always clean room/house, and yet when opportunity knocks, i ignore it :)
ReplyDeletei wish i could be at a point in my life to sit back and know that theres nothing i need to get done. the more i keep thinking that time is coming, the busier i get! but when i do get my down time, i make sure to enjoy every bit of it :P
ReplyDeleteew. the gym. yea definitely takes energy to push ourselves to go, but keep thinking about how you feel after as motivation ;)
have a wonderful weekend!!