We hit up Brewsters for supper and drinks...

Followed by Cheap Movie night...

Source
With this goodlooking couple..

It never fails (which is more than I can say for my academic pursuit) that everytime we get together with the Kress's we spend most the night laughing, listening to and telling entertaining stories. In The Dilemma, Vince Vaughn refers to Kevin James' character and his wife as his hero couple. I think I speak for my Man when I say that Lex and Jon are OUR hero couple. From conversations that my Man and I had it is very evident that we both think they have the ultimate relationship. Here are a few reasons why..
- They are SO social TOGETHER planning nights out with other couples and always including eachother where they can.
- That being said they still manage to maintain seperate girls nights/boy nights (because not all friends are "couple friends").
- They are both attractive. Everyone likes goodlooking people, even babies prefer them.
- It is evident that they love eachother. A lot.
- They both know how to tie one on and they're not afraid of doing it together. Lex has to hold her own hair back after one too many since Jon is likely hovering over the other vacant toilet in the house.
- They have FUN together.
- They go for regular couples massages. I want to go for regular couples massages.
- Their happiness is infectious. REALLY infectious, like whooping cough.
- And LAST but not LEAST, they make me SO excited for marriage with the love of mah life.

That's my veil by the way.
hahaha you're so cute!! So honored to have a post all about me!!! :) oh ya and my husband! hahahaha forgot about him. lol jk.
ReplyDeleteI'm dying over your veil!!!! You are TOO funny!
We LOVE hanging out with our newest fiancee couple!!! love you guys can't wait for the big day!!!!!!!!!!
haha i love cute adorable couples.
ReplyDelete