Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello?

Have you all deserted me? I don't blame you, there's nothing more boring then a blog with no new posts.

It's kind of like talking to a person with no thoughts..


Source

That's not fair, she has thoughts. They're just fewer and farther between than most. She makes up for it in other areas though, 10 areas to be exact.

I had planned on doing a post today with an enormous amount of Phoenix pictures, stories, pictures, stories, etc.. BUT airport security decided to lock my luggage. I know this doesn't seem like an inconvenience, but when you've never used the said lock on your luggage or even SEEN the keys that belong to it, it is. It later becomes MORE of an inconvenience when you realize JUST how many things you need from inside of it. Like your straightener, hair brush, contact case, make up, deodorant, tooth brush AND my camera cord.. I'm currently fighting the urge to run around locking everyone's stuff up while looking like THIS..


Source

I'll be back soon with the mother of all posts. At the very latest MONDAY. Happy weekend to all my imaginary dedicated readers still reading!! I heart you.

3 comments:

  1. I was expecting a post about something else today.... ;) hahaha I'll keep waiting for the blog reveal! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I've missed your sassy posts and I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Youre back! I was wondering when this day would come!

    ReplyDelete