Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pigeon Pictures

Oh Hiiiiiii... This message is brought to you by ME..



Now that I have your attention with that funny looking picture..

WARNING: Snuggies may seem all cozy and comfortable...



Until someone informs you that your blanket with sleeves' color selection makes you look like a giant piece of p_ _ p. You'll have to fill in the blank because I'm a lady. Alright, alright it's o. Twice.



I would be upset too.

New Years Day we did some shopping at Biltmore Fashion Square. I think they should rename it 100,000 Grand A Year Min Fashion Square, but that's just my personal opinion.



Judging by the bag i'm holding I clearly bought something, but can't remember what. Most likely it was one shoe. I'll have to save some money and wait until next year to buy it's mate.





We later went for lunch at PF Changs which was peeerrrrfect. My parents know exactly what to order.

I they know how much I LOVE them and how grateful I am to have parents like the two of them. Just like in my everyday life, they made my vacation AMAZING. They're the MOST selfless people I know. I'll NEVER be able to thank them enough. NEVER. Never EVER.



My Men



I did make an attempt to show my parents my appreciation by picking up the tab on that one with my no money.

Lastly, here is a picture of a pigeon. I took it. He's trying to run away and I suppose I don't blame him. You can never have enough pigeon pictures..

1 comment:

  1. I think it is one of Steve's life goals to go to PF Changs... jealous!

    ReplyDelete