"That's one of the questions: was it real or was it fake? We left it open" - Brody Jenner
How did YOU feel about the ending?! "was it real or was it fake"?? Personally, It's been six seasons you a**hole I think you owe me that much.
Highlights
The outfits..
For starters it was such an emotional night. Brody's crying, Kristin's crying, I'm crying..
Stephanie makes an insightful statement, “it’s like we’re all doing our own thing now. It’s like were all growing up. It’s weird. Like what’s going to happen to all of us?” Meanwhile I’m sitting on the couch answering, “Ugh I know right? What are WE all going to do? I’m probably going to continue to do the accounting for my parents company but I mean who really knows… ”
Stephanie also announced that she “came to Corona and got a boyfriend”. In my opinion, if that's what they're offering in Corona she should probably look elsewhere.
Kristin decides the best way to deal with rejection is by leaving the country. “Brody doesn’t want me? F U United States.”
Lo and Scott awkwardly get engaged without the ring or actual proposal, "You spend forever looking for the perfect girl and you are the perfect. I want to be with you forever."
And Audrina steals my house on the beach. I had just put in my final offer and BAM she took it right out from underneath me.
Afterwards, while the cast was tweeting about the rocking "dance party at Teddy's!!!!" Jade Nicole was tweeting, "New bag 2nite. Love it!!"
Then we had....
The City Finale
Now is it just me or is Olivia MUCH nicer to nonfluent English speakers?! Or perhaps it has nothing to do with the language barrier and she's just REALLY fond of the Japanese. Either way Japan loved her, they just ate her up. Little do they know the effects of food poisoning don’t kick in until hours after the fact. Olivia Palermo has been known to cause severe pain, nausea, diarrhea...
Ali Brod tried to lure Whitney over to the pink side with her Candies and streamers.
Whitney and Roxy had one tense conversation in which Roxy was trying to imply that LOYALTY is important and that she should not screw over Kelly Curtone (aka Roxy too) who has been there helping her from the start.
I'll leave you with this little gem.. Google Spencer Pratt at Hills Finale.
hey did you check out the wedding pics of Carrie Underwood, since you were hunting them before , she's on the cover of PEOPLE ( I think)!
ReplyDeleteomg the hills finale was weird. i didn't like it. stephanie's comment was just dumb, but it made me laugh. and her new boyfriend scares me actually. he NEEDS A DAMN HAIR CUT!!!! lo and scott are soo awkward. like SIT NEXT TO YOUR MAN when he is telling you that stuff. they sat like 5 feet away from each other. why is she so cold?!?
ReplyDeleteHaha, I was going to comment the same as above about Carrie Underwood. On sale Friday!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to tell you that I adore your play-by-play recaps, tho I think Bachelorette Mondays are my fave. Kinda makes me not even wanna watch it when it's on so I can just read about it later. I know I'll get the gist!