In other news, I know you're thinking I may have disappeared, got kidnapped or better yet ran away to a place where shoes are unnecessary, but I haven't. I decided to extend the long weekend by 2 days with no official posts. I will however be back posting on Monday if not sooner. I can't be sure.
In case you were curious as to what i've been up to, last night my Man and I had a fabulous date night. It consisted of Moxies (Chicken Q), Cold Stone Creamery (Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with Banana Ice Cream) and JERSEY SHORE B****. It's actually disturbing how much I enjoy that show. As we sat there and watched it I could feel the permanent grin on my face.

What Would The Situation Do

Everything.
I leave you with this...

That's me. This is funny for several reasons but mostly because they cut my head off. YEEEEEESSSS, I got the Cornwall Mall back to school ad campaing. NOOOOOO, i'm missing a head.
Outrageous or not, I think you're blog is fun and I'll happily continue to read it... though I have to say that I kinda miss the way it was a few weeks ago. I felt so much better about my own PB consumption when I got to read about yours... ohhh and the pain of not getting any of the cool stuff in Canada. Those American bloggers have it made!
ReplyDeleteahahha well, at least half of your head is on the ad! and hey, your still on an ad!!! thats so cool :)
ReplyDelete