Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Team Jake or Team Vienna?

I never thought I'd say this but I am 100% Team Vienna..

That's right, I say this with confidence while also acknowledging the fact that YES she did in fact interupt Jake a lot. However, I'm glad she did. Who actually wanted to hear what he had to say? Okay, maybe some people but I was not one of them. Everything Vienna said added up and in typical female fashion she was able to quote some of the not so nice things he said to her. When it comes to men, women are like elephants. It was evident he was void of any real emotion and the air about him reaked of a**hole. I don't know about you but to me he sounded like an irrogant perfectionist. The kind of perfectionist that should live in a perfect bubble, with all his perfect things, free of imperfect people aka anyone else.

I'm currently working on some nicknames for Jake. So far I have Jake the Snake, Jake doesn't use his Snake and Fake Pavelka. If Jake only had one rose left I think he would give it to...

"Fame and publicity, will you accept this rose?"

I hope Vienna did in fact move on with or had a side of actor Gregory Micheal.
I'm not sure what kind of Actor he is but when I googled him half naked pictures of him and other men kept popping up. So what if he does gay porn..

Also, am I the only one who at first thought the "bleeping" through out the interview was due to the use of swear words? I couldn't figure out why Vienna kept refering to her "MISTERess" (I think that's what man mistresses should be called) as bleeping this and bleeping that. However, when Chris started bleeping too I realized it was names that were the problem. Names of magazines, people, etc. As if we all didn't know what magazine, "peobleep" was.

Moving along...

I started out Bachelorette Monday with an Oatbran Breakfast COOKIE


1/3 Cup Oatbran, 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter, 3/4 Smashed Banana, 1 Tsp Maca Powder, Cinnamon and 2-3 Tbsp Almond Milk. I think I use more milk with Oatbran.

Lunch Time

Shroom Pita Pizza


I split the Pita into two because it makes me feel like i'm lucky enough to be eating TWO pizzas. I topped them with Pizza Sauce and Mushrooms and threw them in the oven at 350 until crispy. I know what you're thinking, "that.. is.. not.. a.. pizza.." Yes it is. I dipped my Pizza in a side of Ranch.

After work I hit up Power at the gym. I'm still shocked I did the class. I attempted to leave on more than one occassion before the class even started. My Sister caught me both times.

"Where are you going?"

"There's no room, I'm going to do weights on my own." (aka i'm lazy and want to slack off)

"There's a spot RIGHT there!" she said as she pointed to the GIANT empty space in the middle of the room.

"Ugh, fine."


Suppa


Zucchini, Mushrooms, Half a Corn on the Cob and 3/4 Cup Egg Whites.


Next I added 1/3 cup of Cheese and folded it over.

So my parents flight got in last night at 10 o'clock and there I was at the airport happily waiting to drive them home. What did I get out of the deal? First of all, Bailey and I got to see them and secondly, I got all of THIS.

Naturally MORE Peanut Butter


My parents rock.

Obviously after stirring my first jar and eating it by the spoonful I decided to make a REAL snack.


Flatout with more than 1 Tbsp of Naturally More Peanut Butter. I needed to cover the whole thing...

I may or may not have woken up around 1:00 and had a few more spoonfuls. Like 5..

8 comments:

  1. I think they BOTH suck! Although, I tend to agree with Vienna. She seemed to be being truthful. I think Jake could be gay too. What a phony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! I completely agree!! I never thought I would support Vienna until I saw their exchange last night. He is horrible, and I am so glad for her that she left him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i agree, it IS a pizza!! i make mine on english muffins. DELIGHTFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Just found your blog!

    I swore off that show when he picked Vienna. I haven't seen the interview but the more I hear about them, the more I wish they BOTH would go away!

    On another note, I was trying to remember the name of my favorite restaurant when I lived in BC, so thank you! Moxie's is the greatest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. was there a freaking recap show on jake & vienna? did i miss something? i quit watching the bachelorette bc i got bored. like every season. is it over or is the last one next week? you're the only one who can fill me in on all that madness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i havent even read any of this! i see every magazine talknig about the split and all i know is just that, theyre not together! wow .. well i mean from what ive just read now im going to have to take ur side on this one.. yea normally id be more of a jake fan.. but team vienna it is! lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'll admit: I don't watch the bachelor/bachelorette. Jake is hot though, can't deny that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha omg girl, i'm TOTALLY with you !!! as absurd as this all is, i watched it and thought that vienna was clearly being more truthful than jake- the whole thing is absurd though! i can't stand him OR her. yuck

    ReplyDelete