SO first of all I need to say, Happy Birthday to my Dad!!!

Dale is the MAN
I'm his number one FAN
The End
SO unfortunately, I can't talk about Big Brother yet because I PVR'd it but was too busy having DATE NIGHT to watch it. My Man and I headed to Earls for supper where I had the Quesadilla sans Cheese with a side of Parm Dip. YES.. I.. DID.. You need to try THIS. Don't be embarrassed to order it, I used to be a server and I didn't like you regardless of what you ordered, "Ugh, What can I GET you?" (please say NOTHING) Just kidding, I was friendly.

Anyway, I think going for supper with my Man is one my favorite things to do. We had plans of heading to the theatre for The Killers afterward but like most things we were running a little behind. Instead, we decided to watch She's Out of my League at home. I figured it would be an educational film for my Man. JUST kidding.
He's a stud

Boys are so photogenic.. There are so many emotions captured in this picture most of which are confusion.
Okay, so I also have to mention that my Man and I drove to work separately yesterday. He had an appointment at lunch and obviously I was going to need to head home and eat. Anyway, after work we were in such a rush to get out of there, get home and change so we could be at Earls ASAP and make our movie at 6:40. We grabbed Bailey, hopped in the car and peeled out of there. As we rounded the corner to our Condo Castle my Man yelled out, "Noooo, Damn it." When I asked what was wrong he informed me, "We forgot MY CAR at WORK." Now the funniest part about this story is that his car was parked RIGHT beside mine. We are so smart. I bet you can imagine the kind of conversation a couple like us has over dinner.
Anyway, I'm excited to catch up on my PVR this weekend. There are so many shows I recorded but have yet to watch. The shows that currently fill up the recording hours and annoy my Man, "Can I record a football game?"... "Nope, it's full.", ARE...
- The Bachelorette
Why? It's like watching juicy gossip unfold right before your eyes.
- Millionaire Matchmaker
Why? So many men and women to criticize and judge.
- The Hills
Why? I feel like i've grown up with them.
- Rookie Blue
Why? I would love to be a cop, mostly because I don't look like one.
- Big Brother
Why? Drama, drama, drama and ALLIANCES.
- Rules of Engagement
Why? Hint, Hint.
- The City
Why? New York is cool and I'm waiting for the demise of Olivia.
- The Aftershow
Why? Dan and Jesse.
I'm off to eat cupcakes for my Dad's Birthday, TGIATW. That's Thank God It's Almost The Weekend by the way.
omg ur dad looks like my high school geology/geography teacher! haha he was amazing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DADDDDDY <3 <3
ReplyDeleteYES! About Big Brother- I'm totally addicted. Every season, every year. I need therapy.
ReplyDeletehahaha okay...so I literally record ALL of those shows (minus Rules of Engagement...not sure why, maybe because I am engaged and don't want to know the rules? hahaha jk)
ReplyDeleteLOVE millionaire matchmaker! what a funny show! Ch.56 is one of my favs! All the desperate house wives shows, i mean REAL housewives... haha, the wedding planning shows, and matchmaker! THE BEST! love your blog! :)
well, i dont watch many of those shows, but, i DID watch the City today! I think I'm going to keep watching it, it was actually quite good. Plus, I usually don't watch too many shows during the summer. So, this seems to be good! =)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your weeeeeeekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA COOKIE!! Um, The Hills and The City are my life. I'm seriously in love with both those shows....and I spend the entire episode of The City squealing about the places I've been to. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start beautiful lady!!
ReplyDelete