Eyes, his eyes are blue. Don't be sick.
I'm sure there is something to be said for the way these boys are standing. If I knew a body language specialist I would call them up and have them analyze this for us. Since I don't, I'll do it myself. Roberto's head held high stance says, "I love being first. Pass that here already." Franks body language with the weight on the balls of his feet says, "run? stay? run? stay? I'm so confused." Chris and Kirk's body language says, "one of us is about to get kicked in the junk."
Dun Dun Duuuunnnn
KIRK. It's because his Mom has braces isn't it?
To sum up last night's episode I think Kim speaks for everyone when she sent me this text message last night, “Looooove roberto in the baseball gear – Yum”. Well said.
In other LOVE related news...
I have YET to find any Carrie Underwood wedding photos. How am I supposed to copy her entire wedding when I can’t even see how she decorated it, the bridesmaid dresses, the centerpieces, etc..? According to www.twirlit.com (be careful where you look on this website, bachelorette spoilers lurking everywhere) here is what we know so far…
• Carrie and Mike wed under a tent at the elegant Ritz Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation (The Regina Inn is just like the Ritz Carlton Lodge only smaller, less elegant, not a lodge. These are minor details. I also heard there’s a sale on those pop up tents at Canadian Tire)
• There were 250 guests (I totally have 250 friends)
• Underwood walked down the aisle in a stunning lace dress by Monique Lhuillier (So what if the tag on mine reads, Monique Luillier. Luillier? Lhullier? Close enough. Tomatoes, Tamotoes)
• Monique Lhuillier also designed the bridesmaid’s dresses (they will wear their Luillier with pride. I might even buy them some Louis Vutton bags as gifts)
• Carrie and Mike ordered hundreds of delicious buttermilk pies for their guests (Reeses Peanut Cups for EVERYONE, you're welcome)
• Everyone – including the pie company, limousine company, the sheriff’s office and the resort – were asked to sign confidentiality agreements to uphold the privacy of the big day (Obvi every guest in attendance will be DYING to spill the beans on my elaborate wedding, these agreements are a must)
• PEOPLE secured the rights to the photos – and exclusive details – of the wedding, which they reportedly paid 2 million dollars for (I’m sure PEOPLE will come knocking on my door, I feel like I should try for 2.5 mill)
I’m not engaged yet but that’s the least of my worries. I need to get to Canadian Tire before the tents are gone.
I DID find some honeymoon photos of hot couple though..
So last night I attended a business dinner at Moxies. I feel so important just saying that. So last night I attended a business dinner at Moxies. Okay, i'll stop. My parents, my Sister's husband and my Sister have been going to these dinners for the past few years and FINALLY I got the invite thanks to my Man. I knew there was a reason he needed to work here. I should be offended that it took being someone's date to be invited but i'm not picky, i'll take it however I can get it. I'm not a part of the sales division which is cleary the FUN division.
Anyway, my Sister and I hit up the gym before dinner and the plan was to go straight from the gym to supper. My plan on top of that plan was not to sweat. Clearly a faulty plan from the start. We were doing Power and the more I sweat the more mad I got, "how many more squats? UGH it's fudgin HOT! Are you kidding me?!? Screw you." Luckily, I came out of there looking only have disheveled and luckily my Man loves me for more than looks. I hope.
After dinner, I finished the night off with the night in style.. BACHELORETTE and a side of Peanut Butter.
Hill Finale tonight? YES please.