
Courtesy of www.abcfamily.com
But I mean there really is someone for everyone. You've got the "sleeping with her teacher" Girl..

The "used to be not cool but now cool" Girl

The "I Kiss my Best Friend" Girl..

The "I steal my Sister's Boyfriends" Girl...

And of course the Dead Girl...

Now I just need to get my hands on some episodes of Make It Or Break It..

I'm sure i'll have no trouble relating to a few teenage gymnasts. I liked to pretend that I too (with no experience what so ever) understood the struggles of the Cheerleaders in Bring It On.. Again.. Aain.. and Again..
Yesterday was filled with family outings. It started with brunch at my Man's grandparents house where I ate so much I thought someone was going to have to carry me away from the table. Crepes, eggs, toast, hashbrowns, fresh fruit, ham... I had everything but the ham. As we sat there eating our brunch I silently pondered why there is no such thing as Lupper?! I think this a meal that has been widely overlooked and one that I should shed light on. If I were to invite some family and friends over for lupper what would I serve? Steak and sandwiches?
Anyway, I always learn something new when I watch his Grandma cook. Yesterday I learned how to make hashbrowns. While I was busy rolling crepes like it was my job she was preparing the hashbrowns. Pleased with my plate full of strategically placed rolled crepes I started cleaning up the Kitchen. There were a TON of potato peels on the counter so I grabbed a dish and announced that I was going to pile them in the dish and then CARRY them over to the garbarge. Looking back i'm SO grateful that I announced this for no apparent reason. His Grandma looked over at me as I was heading to the garbage about to ruin everything, "Noooooo, those ARE the hashbrowns." Apparently, we were having them "shredded". THAT was a close call.
Later in the day we celebrated my Dad's birthday at my Aunts house with a nice supper and a game of Catch Phrase. I'm not sure if you're familiar with this game but basically you get a phrase (more like two words) and then you have to get your team to guess the word/catch phrase.

So, we had two teams, family against family and my turn came up. I clicked the electronic Catch Phrase tool and headband flashed across the screen. I figured this was going to be super easy since my Man has been sporting my headbands lately (when he's playing sports). Looking right at him I said, "This is something you LOVE to wear of mine." Immediately in all seriousness and with a look of victory he shouts out, "SHORTS". Obviously, everyone burst out laughing while simultaneously judging/wondering what kind of shorts. I could not compose myself as I pictured him wearing my tiny abercrombie sweatshorts while working out in our spare bedroom. Even as I type this story I feel like you're expecting me to offer up some sort of explanation. I do not have one, but he makes me laugh and if I had a picture of him in my shorts I'd post it.
In other news, I've been scouring the internet in search of Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher wedding photos. Where were the intrusive helicopters? Camouflaged Papz in the bushes? Uninvited guests with Cameras? The good friend who stabs her in the back and leaks the pictures to the press for large sums of money? WHERE... IS... EVERYONE? What a bust.

Courtesy of www.billboard.com
Bachelorette Monday tonight, YES.
I wanted to drag out Gilmore Girls! Still haven't seen a few eppies. Enjoy the shows. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I thought that website looked familiar! In my bio lecture a guy and his gf would watch all the latest movies on his laptop haha!
Just an interesting tid bit of info for you - Carrie Underwood and 12 GFs were in Vegas for her Bachelorette party the SAME weekend and NIGHT we were in Vegas for mine... oddly enough I had 12 gfs on mine... coincidence or long lost BFF soul mates?? haha
ReplyDeletehahahh lupper- i think there should be lupper, too! I think thats like, if you eat around 430 ish. too late for lunch, a little too early for dinner, but too late to have a snack bc it may "spoil" dinner's appetite... so. Lupper it is!
ReplyDeletehahha you should do comedy. every blog post of yours i read makes me laugh :) (in a good way, of course!)
My sister has been raving about that show I need to check it out for sure! Also catch phrase is amazing!
ReplyDeletehaha, I have no idea what that show is--but you made me laugh about it!
ReplyDelete