Tuesday, February 22, 2011

6 Questions

1. How would you describe your style?

Classic, laid back and feminine depending on the day. It can also be sloppy and vintage. By vintage I mean old sloppy sweats and T’s. Day to day it’s usually a pair of skinny jeans with a neutral shirt dressed up with jewelry. When I’m going out I LOVE dresses, the shorter the better. They say you should only show one thing at a time, boobs or legs. Since I only have legs I go with those 100% of the time. For shoes I love boots, everything from Uggs to high heel and when I’m dressed up PUMPS.

2. What are your top beauty essentials?

Burts Bee’s Face Wash, Nars Blush in Orgasm, Lancome Definicils Mascara, Mac lipstick in Snob or and my concealer stick and powder from The Body Shop.

3. How would you spend a perfect day off?

My perfect day off would include a lunch date with a girlfriend followed by a matinee movie or shopping. Then supper out with my Man followed by more movies in our theatre basement in comfy clothes with the tiny terror. Re-reading that makes me feel lazy and gluttonous. I might also want to go rock climbing and snowboarding. Not likely though.

4. What would be your fantasy vacation?

At the moment, I think it would be Sicily, Italy. We could lounge on the beach, swim, shop, I’d fill up on seafood and he’d fill up on pasta, we’d visit vineyards and ride our bikes EVERY WHERE. I would love to see us pedal away from a day long wine tasting.

5. You’re hosting a fabulous dinner party and can invite five people (dead or alive, no family). Who?

Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Chelsea Handler, Pierre Trudeau and Goldie Hawn.

6. What would you have as your last meal?

I think I would have a grilled chicken pita with lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, sprouts and TONS of ranch followed by the peanut butter crepe from the Paris hotel in Las Vegas. Uhhh yup, that’s what I’d have. However, if I was IN Paris eating that crepe I might have an Earl’s Sandwich from Planet Hollywood over the Pita. Oh and I'd top it all off with a Crispy Cream donut. They'll have to roll me away from my last meal.

This past Saturday I attended a wedding shower for THIS beautiful bride to be..



Hosted by Lex and the extremely good looking wedding party..





LOOK at that spread..



Look. At. It.



You TOO can have a Lex style shower or party. Just get out your purse and click here.





Happy Bachelor Tuesday!!! I recorded it last night, but didn't get to watch it. Tonight is THE night!!

1 comment:

  1. Your perfect day off sounds pretty splendid to me... as do crepes in Paris!

    ReplyDelete