Here is the only evidence I have of Saturday night...




As you can see I basically stopped taking pictures the moment I exited the car and walked into the reception.. because all the important pictures happen in the car.. Have another one.
SO last week I failed to mention that my Man and I decided to spice things up in the Condo Castle. After much consideration, and by much consideration I mean pointing to Martha Stewart's "Custard" paint chip and saying, "that one", we painted a few walls yellow. Having finished the first coat of the first wall we sat there in awe. "That is REALLY yellow."
BUT Sunday after my Man finished the second wall followed by the second coat on both walls we've come to the conclusion that it IS awesome.

Now we're trying to decide what colour curtains to put in the living room and kitchen (shows over NEIGHBORS). Keep in my mind that now the three colours of the main floor are charcoal, yellow and dark purple. Here are some options that we found last night..




I felt it was important to throw those curtains out into the blog world that way when I choose something ugly that doesn't match (our curtain curtains are brown.. there's nothing else brown in the condo..) I can at least say that nobody stopped me.
Annnnnnd aren't these paintings cute?!

THE BACHELOR
Best date ever. Shawntel cleaned up.

abc
I like to imagine that here Brad is saying, "Okay, listen up. This date is about me and Emily. You're all special, you're just not all hot, blonde and extremely nice."

abc
Ashley, as I'm sure you realized yourself when you watched this episode last night, you gave them WAY too much crying footage. WAY too much.

abc
Happy Tuesday!
haha I love the curtains! All of them! Any of them would look amazing! AH I LOVE HOME DECOR! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the stripey one for the curtains!
ReplyDelete