The Other Guys

Source
The Other Dog

Like this guy, but not quite.

Source
Saturday/Sunday Breakfast...

(New camera, same old sideways pictures)
It was so good we had it twice. Here are some of the playas..
Some healthy salt free Hot Sauce from Old Foods. I was apprehensive at first since they took out the best ingredient, BUT pour this stuff all over your veggies, fry them up and serve on an omelet or stir fry and you will be amazed. That's right, amazed.

Courtesy of Costco we have some Janet and Greta preservative free, low sodium Italian Turkey Sausage. These are the BEST. I still try to eat as much vegetarian protein as I can but lately I've been eating some of THESE too. While doing so I try to act as ignorant as possible and pretend like I haven't read ANYTHING about eating meat EVER.

My Man wanted hash browns so I picked these bad boys up at Dad's. They are FULL of flavour. They're made up of healthy ingredients but since they pre-added some spices and oil they have a fat content. Still healthy, but you might want to serve them with egg whites over eggs. Unless you don't like your significant other or you're Crystal Harris, in which case serve it with bacon, butter, high fat cheese and speed up the process. Hef's got some fight in him.

This Handsome Guy..

Annnnnd This Lovely Lady..

We cruised around in her brand new ride. And since she spent her life's savings at Bulk Barn Friday night i'm afraid it's the last dinner out we'll have for a while.
Before I go, courtesy of Kim's camera here are some pictures from last weekend's infamous reception..




Happy Bachelor Monday!!!!!!!!!
lol seriously, who goes grocery shopping at Bulk Barn? Oh ya, I did. Got some REAL good treats though! hahaha
ReplyDeleteThis is probably old news to you now, but did you cry tears of joy when you saw Shopbop is coming out with a WEDDING BOUTIQUE???
ReplyDeleteps. I love the "other dog"'s jacket!
ReplyDelete